Part 34

Maan looked at Geet's expression and knew what was going through her head, the atmosphere had gone too serious, so he said teasingly,''don't tell me you are getting jealous.''

Geet,'' you have lot of baggage in your past.''

Maan got serious and said,'does it really bother you?''

Geet looked away from him and thought about everything he had said, then, she replied,''i will not lie and say that your past friendship doesn't hurt. I have only loved you and I was never involved with someone else, so its difficult to understand. But I really appreciate it that you are opening up to me. About Sameera, there is lot of confusion, I mean why did she call you that night and then your friendship with her is strong but you have other friends as well Maan, what is so special about Sameera? She helped you with Anushka but then, you helped her a lot as well.'' she could not put into words her other thoughts, it seemed much more than friendship.

Maan was quiet, geet,''is there something else you are not telling me?''

Maan said,'' do you honestly think so that I would have let Anushka get away with what she tried to do to me.''

Geet blinked thinking back over it, of course, Maan was not the forgiving type. She quickly sat up.''what did you do?'' Maan,''It was after I came back to London, I had thought over the whole issue and planned a suitable revenge'' he scowled,'' who the hell she think she was? So, I called her after coming back saying I would love to meet her and etc etc, she agreed, I met her a couple of time gaining her trust, then invited her over to my place. My dormitory brothers knew about everything, they helped me. I got her drunk and others put drug in her bag, then we called the police and said there was an intruder. They came and caught her drunk and everything. Everybody claimed that they had no idea who she was. Later in court, she got convicted because it was us 50 boys against her. She had to say to jury that she was drunk and she had no idea what she did. She signed for rehabilitation centre.''

Geet laughed,''yes, so she finally got it.'' Maan smiled at her enthusiasm and then said,''but I think Sam paid for my little victory. She came to see Sam at hospital, I was there as well. She said nothing but her ahe was literally gloating. That's when I was finally able to talk to a friend of Shuriya. His friend did not tell me where was Shuriya and did not say what happened, he just told me to never call him again and said that haven't you already done enough ,''

I was very surprised that what did I do? But he just said that I should be glad that shuriya did not want to see my face. ''

Geet,'' but why would that guy be mad at you? From everything you said, he is the one who did everything to Sameera.'' suddenly. Geet was not thinking about herself, she was thinking about sameera poor girl what she had to got through and that guy he should be hanged. And he was blaming her Maan for everything. Who the hell he think of himself. But his name seemed familiar smay be she had heard about him somewhere.

Geet,'' who is this shuriya guy any way?''

Maan,''he is heir of Kashab empire,really rich and influential, he is age is about 35-36, and actually he is happens to be my relative.''

geet,'' huh???''

Maan,'' yeah, he is mother was dadima's niece, that is her sisters daughter.''

Geet,'but I have never met them and dadi ma has habit of inviting every relative at all occassions.

Maan,''i just heard it in passing, dadi ma don't know anything about shuriya and sam but she know about. Anushka as I had to go court as a witness.''

Geet,'' what did dadi ma say about Shuriya.''

Maan,'just that his mother died when his younger sister was born and his father isolated them from all of her relatives, something like that, any way I don't like that family and especially him. Lets just not talk about them. Okay. Now, you know all the important things about my past.'' he paused,'' I am waiting for your gratitude.''