Epilogue

Flowers were showering from every direction on the couple taking the seven sacred circles around the fire. Every face was smiling. Nothing was traditional about the wedding,the whole mandap was drabbed in white flowers and silk, the bride was in white gown with veil and train while the guy was in the tuxedo but the ritual were religious.

Geet caught Sameera's eye as she moved past her. Sam winked at her, Geet laughed, only Sam would be so relax in a wedding where 100's of eyes were trailed on her.

Geet looked at Maan who was throwing flowers at the couple. On feeling her eyes, he looked at her, his smile deepened became more private, as it happened with most couples. Each look signifying something private. Geet controlled her blush and smiled back.

Maan threw the rest of petals in his hand on her. Geet laughed at his silly antics, she moved closer to him and held his hand, feeling contended, she looked back at the bride and groom who had completed the circles.

Shuriya moved Sam's sheer veil and put on the mangulsutar, which was in white gold with diamonds on it, Geet remembered her own wedding, the most beautiful day of her life. The moment Maan became hers.

Her hand closed around her own mangulsutar. Shuriya tied the mangulsutar and then, looked at sindoor offered by pandit. His eyes were on Sam's veil which covered her whole head. Sameera's eyes were lit with amusement. She had agreed to Shuriya's demand for a traditional wedding but had n't let go of her own dream to get married in a white gown and veil.

Shuriya looked into Sam's big eye, the happiness and mischievousness in them were a balm on aching wound in his heart. He would never forgive himself for what he had did to this women who was most precious to him but he would still try to do whatever was possible to atone for the crime he committed.

Unknowingly, but still inexcusable. She was waiting for him to find a way to put on sindoor on her forehead. He moved the veil a tiny bit and finally had the space he needed, he put on the sindoor as his friends and family cheered. Then, he bent and took her lips in a deep kiss that claimed her his in front of everyone. Camera lights exploded from every direction but he ignored them. Photographer caught this unique combination of east meeting west and tried to get more pictures but the couple drew apart, their gazed glued to each other.

Maan muttered,''show off.''

Geet laughed,''come on, that's so romantic, she wanted a christian marriage and he wanted a hindu, so they both compromised but still he is trying to do what she wanted.''

Maan who personally thought this was a possessive male claiming of Shuriya, mentally snorted at Geet's gullibility, female they could never understand men.

Maan caught Sameera's smile and moved toward the couple. He hugged Sam and shook hand with Shuriya who seem very content and happy.

Geet wished Sam and shurriya. The couple was going for honeymoon and so, was in a hurry. Sam hugged Geet and whispered in her ear,''thank you for helping us, I am so happy, I can't even put it in words. Thank you.''

Geet replied ''you are welcome.''

Maan and Geet went with them to the car and Geet helped Sam get into the car. They waved after them. Then, Maan moved toward their car, Geet slowly trailed after him. Maan got into the driver seat and opened front door for Geet, she sat inside and closed the door, Maan turned the key in ignition and drove toward the home.

Six  years later

Maan looked at the fat crying baby in his arms and tried to calm him down. He tried the usual tricks but none of them were working. Giving up this failed endeavor, he took the baby to his and Geet room. He knocked on door gently but the door was already opening. Geet tip toed outside. '' What are you doing, Chandhini will wake up. Give Abhinav to me'''. She took her crying son into her arms and gently cuddled him. Maan looked at exhausted appearance of Geet and felt anger and guilt stir in him.