Chapter Five|| Im sorry

{Emily's POV}

Confused

That is all I felt at the moment.

He didn't say anything as we all sat down. He continued to stare down at his papers as if he was in thought himself. 

Was I supposed to say something?

You have a fiancé! I scolded myself. 

Get a grip. 

"So, what information do you have for me?" Alpha Oliver finally spoke looking up at me. 

My wolf was howling with pleasure at the sight of him. 

Stop it!

"We uh... have concluded that it is a male around six two in height. He has a pattern with his victims." I spoke, finally gaining my voice. 

"Pattern?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. 

"As in he kills each victim and then stages their death like a suicide. He obviously knows we know it wasn't suicide. That is just how he... dresses them up." I tried to explain. 

"He then leaves them for us to find and is onto his next victim." I finalized and he sat back in his chair. 

"And you haven't got anymore leads onto him yet?" Oliver asked. 

"No." Tanner said speaking up this time, "He is making it particularly hard to get anything on him. He's smart and definitely plans everything out ahead of time. Though, one plan did fall through. A girl managed to escape him for the first time since the killings started." Tanner finished. 

"Did she fit into anything that you maybe could connect him to? And please tell me she is being guarded because if she got away, he probably isn't too happy about it. He'll want to finish what he started." Oliver countered and I nodded. 

"We have taken her safety into precaution and she's being watched closely." I told him. 

"On the other hand, we do have some suspicions on as to what could be his motive." Claire piped up and looked to Brian who's eyes widened when he realized she wanted him to speak. 

"Oh, uh... I looked into the uh evidence and found that all victims are in their twenties. Really aging between twenty and twenty five. Though, victims are both male and female. I took into consideration that maybe he had some... traumatic experience. Maybe someone he knew committed suicide or he might have tried himself once or so. It's all hearsay right now, but everyone slips up at some point and we'll be there to catch him." Brian concluded. 

"Interesting." Oliver mumbled looking at some files I slid over to him. 

"I don't understand how he is getting past borders though." Oliver said and I nodded. 

"I know, it shocks me a bit too." I admitted and he sighed. 

"Well y'all have my permission to explain whatever you need to my pack and we'll help in any way we can, but this is looking like a bigger picture than I expected." He spoke and each of us agreed. 

"That's why we want to get it finished and catch him as soon as possible." Tanner added. 

"Well, I'm here to help. You all are dismissed, I have a very unimportant game of golf to get to." He said standing and looked at me slightly amused. 

He wants to play that game? Fine. 

"Make sure your head doesn't get lodged back up your ass." I snapped standing.