Chapter Thirty Four|| Proposals

{Emily's POV}

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed out as Oliver covered my eyes walking me Goddess knows where. 

"It's a surprise." he grinned and I giggled like a schoolgirl. 

"Is this the part where you kill me, you bastard?" I asked and he belched out a laugh. 

"Maybe I should for that mouth of yours." I grinned. 

"You love it too much to do that." I teased and he growled and I squealed as he leaned forward nipping at the back of my neck. 

"That I do." warmth ran throughout my body and I mentally scolded myself for always wanting him. 

"Mmm, love, if you keep thinking what you're thinking I won't get to take you to the surprise." he mumbled next to my ear, stilling guiding me, and my cheeks heated up. 

"Now, we couldn't have that could we?" I teased back. 

"I could arrange it, it might ever be better than my surprise." 

He halted our steps and slowly moved his hands. 

"You tell me, is sex or the surprise better?" he asked with a grin and I covered my mouth looking the scene over. 

His boat was lit up by string lights and a table sat atop with dinner ready. It looked beautiful with the sunset in the back. 

"As much as I like your body, I'd have to say this is winning tonight." I shot back and he laughed throwing an arm around my shoulder and pulled us down the ramp and onto the boat. 

"Are we going to take it out?" I asked and soon enough a man emerged from the downstairs of the boat. 

"That is our captain for the night. Don't worry, I tend on using the downstairs bedroom for plenty of exercises." he joked and I playfully swatted at him. 

The man was literally right next to us so now wasn't the time for his sexual comments. 

"Lets go ahead and head out on the water and have some dinner." 

***

"Wait, so you're telling me you put hair dye in your mom's shampoo?! That's horrible, Oliver!" I said but couldn't help but laugh as he joined in. 

"I know, I'm terrible, but I was a kid and I was fascinated with the color green. Safe to say she went to her hair stylist to get the green hair fixed ASAP."

I shook my head looking at him amused. 

"I'll have to ask her about that story."

"If you do, she might try to kill me all over again, so I might advise it." I laughed sipping my wine.

"So scandalous stories have I not heart about you?" Oliver asked. 

"Well, I got expelled once." curiosity sparked in his eyes as he leaned closer. 

"How come?"

"I had a teacher that was...touchy. He flirted with me a lot and one day I came into his class early in the morning and he placed his hands on the back of my shoulder—like you would massage someone—and I happened to have hot coffee and I just...snapped. I basically told him off and yeah the rest was history. Short story was I couldn't take it any longer."

Oliver growled. "Serves him right. By why did you get expelled? It wasn't your fault your teacher kept touching you." 

"Oh he got fired, but apparently throwing hot, steaming coffee on a teacher isn't well looked at." I giggled. 

"You always seem to amuse me."

"Good." I winked. 

He looked in thought for a moment and shook his head. "I can't wait any longer." he mumbled getting up from his chair. 

"Oliver?"

"Emily...ever since you have entered my life, I've been quite a happy man. Without you around the world seems dim and I never want to live life like that. I promise to always be beside you, to honor you, to love you, to support you, and I will never leave you alone. What I'm saying is I don't want to live my life without you, you've became such a vital part of it in such a short amount of time that it's insane. You have me wrapped around your finger in more ways than one, love. So, Emily sire," my heart stopped as he got on one knee. "Will you do me the extraordinary honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?" I couldn't contain myself.

I practically threw myself at him as I tackled him in a hug causing us to both fall to the floor in a fit of giggles. A sob left me as I clung to him and he tightened his grip around me just holding me. 

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." I got out. 

"I love you too, baby girl, so much." I brought my lips on his and he laughed during the kiss. 

"Is that a yes?" he mumbled against my lips and I nodded still kissing him. 

Pulling back I gave him a small smirk as he wiped my tears away. "On one condition." he raised a brow. 

"And what's that?"

"I get to mark you. Tonight." I slowly started to see the specks of green creep into his eyes and he growled. 

"With pleasure." 

And that night I did. Hearing his groans of pain turn into pleasure: the gift of the bite, was amazing. Feeling my wolf claim what was hers was even more amazing if possible. 

My claim would always be there on his neck, daring other females to even look at what was mine. I was proud he wore my mark. 

I was proud my scent was on him more way than one too. 

I was proud of my life. I was proud of what was the become and what our future held. 

Oliver was my life. 

My life was complete. 

____________________________________________________________________________

IT

IS 

OVER

Wait, no chapter? no kids? WHAT

I did tell you this book would be different. I wanted to leave their story here on a happy note and the beginning of what was to come. 

The will be the epilogue and you WILL see Wesley's trial ;)

Im excited for you to read it. 

With much love,

therealkh signs off on the Immaculate Bond - 5-29-18