Chapter Nine|| Claire

Emily and her Dress :

{Emily's POV}

Looking in the mirror I let out a deep breath. I had on a black, tight dress that hugged my curves and fit me perfectly.

Tonight is the night! Oliver was taking me out on a date.

"Someone is looking all dolled up." I heard and turned seeing Wesley walking into my room and I grinned.

"I have a date." I beamed and he smiled leaning against the wall.

"You look happy." He said softly and I nodded looking down.

"I am, Wesley. I truly am," I said but then held my hand up. "Besides for this killer of course." I added and he let out a laugh.

"He's even stumping me. Though, I think I have an idea. If I can get to the border lines at each pack and examine them... I think I can find a patter or a way he's getting in. There is always something we don't see and that's what I'm here for." He said with a cocky smirk.

"You can do as you please. I would rather you take Brian or Tanner with you, though. Be careful." I said walking up to him and he sighed.

"Em, I'm not your little bird in the nest anymore. You gotta let me fly." I rolled my eyes put nonetheless pulled him into a hug.

"I just worry." I said and he pulled back.

"I know, trust me." We both chuckled and then there was a knock at the door bringing us from our moment.

I grinned and practically ran to it and opened it.

Oliver stood in a crisp suit and I looked him over not being able to help myself.

"Like what you see, beautiful?" He asked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Maybe." I winked and he smirked but when he looked behind me it faded.

Confused, I turned and look and saw Wesley looking at me just confused as me.

"Oh, this is Wesley. He is the tracker we brought down for the case." I told Oliver who visibly relaxed.

Did he think Wesley was Max?

"Nice to meet you, sir." Wesley replied respectfully.

"Have I seen you before?" Oliver asked Wes who shrugged.

He's acting odd... was he seriously jealous of Wesley?

"Maybe. I've worked a lot of cases. I actually used to live around here before I joined the FBSI." Wesley replied and Oliver nodded.

"Maybe so, but it's nice to meet you, Wesley." Oliver turned to me forgetting about Wesley and smiled.

"You ready for our date, love?" He emphasized and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. Men.