Prologue

16Years Ago(8 Years Old)

******************************************************

J=Julie C=Celeste

J=Hey Celeste!

C=Hey Julie. What's up

J=I heard a cool song. It's by a British band named One Direction

C=Really? How cool is it?

J=So cool that you'll love this song so so so much!

C= Okay, I'll listen to it when I get home

***************************************************

The Next Day

C=Hey Julie

J=Hey Celeste. Did you hear the song?

C=I did and you were right. I love the song so so so much! I'm in love with the band too!

J=Told you so ;)

*******************************************************

12 Years Ago

News Broadcaster:If you're a true directioner than this regards to you. It has been announced that One Direction will go on a hiatus as of March 2016. It is heard that One Direction has decided to take an 18 month hiatus after their success as a band for 5 amazing years. Fans all over the world are full of emotion when they took to twitter after the news was spread. One fan said "I'm proud of the boys. They're music lit me up so much that they've made my life better". Another fan said "Amazing work boys. You deserve it. Will always love and listen to your music even though better things are to come." Well that's all we've got for you Directioners.

I didn't know what to feel at the moment. I've loved these guys since the day I heard What Makes You Beautiful but I will always listen to their music all the time.