Chapter 4: The Big Plan➡️Along The Way

A few months back...
***********************************************

Jonah made a promise to Celeste that he will make her childhood dreams come true.
2 of her dreams were
1.To Meet One Direction
2.To have a singing career

He was going to make that happen One Way Or Another.

He started his goal by going to one of Niall's concert back in March when he came to Toronto. He took one of his friends with him, just so he has company with him. He was able to get a backstage pass. He was greeted by the Irish man and they had talked and talked. Until Celeste came into he topic. Jonah had told Niall her dream and Niall somehow wanting to be apart of this plan. The only thing left was to get the other guys on board with this plan.

As a few months passed, Jonah had left Celeste a few times between April-August.
Working with the guys on this dream plan to happen for her.

Jonah wanted this so bad to happen because when he was saying his vows to Celeste, he had promised for this to happen. So ever since then, he was determined to get this dream to happen for his wife.

August came around and it was Celeste's birthday. Obviously Jonah had a gift and he bought her a necklace with a locket. Inside was a pic of them 2 together. But he told Celeste "One day next month, will be the continuation of ur birthday surprise!" Celeste replied "Well whatever it is, I'll be happy cause I already have everything anyway. :)"

As the days passed by, all Jonah could think about is how he as her spouse will make her dreams come true. He was so excited to start this for her and to see that her beautiful voice can be made to amazing music.

He was just happy that he was able to do this all for her. Obviously to have her dreams to come to reality but to also show her appreciation for her just cause he doesn't show it enough.

Once the day came, all of his absences with Celeste will all make sense to her.
He's just happy that it's all finally happening.

***********************************************
What do you guys think is going to happen in Doncaster?

What big plans does Jonah have for her?

Anyways
Read, Comment, and vote