Chapter 22: New Year, Same Old Me

January 2028

The new year has come. But, I'll always be the same old me. Since the new year started, the guys and I have used the first couple of weeks writing new songs.

This album is going to be filled with songs that we've all written in the band. Since it's going to be the band's comeback album, we wanted to make it special. So we told the writers to take a break while we write it.

But it's been a problem these past couple of days as we're writing lyrics to a song called "Falling For You".

"Okay, why don't we do "Since the day that we first met, your eyes captured mine." We can do something like that to start." I say.
Writing this song is hard because we've all obviously have fallen in love. I mean, we're all married here. So why would it be hard to write a song that we've had experience with.

As we're trying to write this song, I get a strange call from Calvin. He doesn't usually call me. He would usually call Jonah. The usual reason he would call me is to help him with my sis Ari.

"Hey Cal. What's up?" I say in a blank tone.
"Uh, nothin much. How bout you. You sound like you've pulled an all nighter." He says.
"Well, it seems like that cause the guys and I are writing a new song. Now that I think bout it, we shouldn't have made the decision to write all the songs." I say out of breath after.
"Well, if you're having trouble right now, I'll leave you to be....unless you can help me with something." He says.
"Go on." I say getting interested.
"Well, I thought that instead of taking Ari to a 5 Star restaurant, you can help me set up a date-" He says as I cut him off. Maybe planning this date will help all of us relax on this song and do it later. I can't do the planning alone. They helped me with the last 4 parties on "Christmas Week".
"Say no more. The guys and I would be happy to do this. When do you want it to happen?" I say with boosted energy.
"Tomorrow night? Unless you want a different day." He says nervously.
"I'll do anything for my brother-in-law." I say.
"Thank you so much Celeste!" He says.
"No problem. Just tell her to be ready and we'll be ready for you guys at 8." I say.
Then we hang up.

"Guys, put the papers away for now. We've got a date to plan for tomorrow night." I say.
The guys put the music away somewhere and we start planing for this date.

As I plan, I think in my head "I should be a event planner." But I'm better off doing it all. Being a singer is amazing. Being an event planner is amazing too. But being a songwriter.................. is something that I need to work on.

I may have written songs. But that was when I was 14. When I released "Dare To Dream" after graduating, I've gotten over 15 million views from a song I wrote from when I was 12.

Anyways, we take majority of the day planning this perfect night as it's already night out. Then Niall says "Who wants to get into the pool?" Then Harry says "Don't you remember what happened a couple weeks before the new year?" Then Liam says "Oh, I called a guy in to fix the pool. It's good to go in."
"Then what are we waiting for?!" Niall says.

Even tho it's winter in London, the guys are crazy enough to go into the pool. I decide against it and I hang around the chairs.

As the guys are in the pool, I'm trying to write lyrics for the song. All we got is the one lyric I suggested. I try to put this song in a perspective where I'm writing this song for Jonah. Every time I look at him in the pool, he's having so much fun. Even when I look at all the guys together having fun, I can't come up with lyrics as they've put the pen and paper down and brought me into the pool.

"Why did you do that?!?" Anger with laughter mixed in.
"Why wouldn't we!" They all say.

We all have a fun time until it's 11. We all head up the elevator and into our rooms to dry off and head to sleep.

Jonah's P.O.V

Usually before we head out for the night, Celeste and I would use our phones.

While I'm checking my insta feed, I get a message from an unknown person.
It reads "hey there Jonah. It's me....Alice."

I instantly delete it. But then she texted me something else. It Reads "do you want to keep Celeste safe?...well, if you do, don't delete this message. Or else some pretty bad things will happen. Not just to her, but to the other guys too." I start to creep out. But I don't want anything to happen to Celeste or the other guys. So I text back "what do you want me to do?"

She replies quick.

It reads "well, you're gonna have to do something you would never do in any moment of your life." I'm starting to get creeped out. But I still reply as I tell myself that this will keep Celeste and everyone that I care about safe.
So I say "how bad can this be?"
She replies with "staying away from her for a good amount of time." I'm shook at this point. Luckily I didn't drop my phone. Or else Celeste would suspect something.
So I then say "why? why would I have to stay away from her?"
She says "if you don't, something bad will happen to everyone you care about. Starting with the love of your life." I start to be like wtf is goin on. But, if she's making me do this to keep her safe. So be it.

I look on my phone to see hotel bookings. I book a hotel for the night of my birthday since it's next week. If this will be the last week I can be close to her, it's gonna be for the best. I hate lying to her like this.

The Next Day

Celeste's P.O.V

It's the day of the date. When it comes to planning events, the guys and I wake up early to start executing the plan. well all of us. when it comes to parties or any type of events, the guys are such an amazing part to it.

As we're geting romantic things for the date, the guys get distraced per usual. Not in Party City tho. In Target. We have security with us tho, so we're fine. But as I was looking for scented candles, all og the guys started doing a NERF wars with the NERF guns that they purchased without me knowing. They ended up getting me into the war. Then I say "Guys. We can use the NERF guns for a NERF wars as our first video for our new YOUTUBE channel. We can use the guns in different challenges." They all agree and decide to put the guns down. We then finish shopping and head home.

At The House

It's about 6 and I told Calvin to bring her to the house at 8. We've got majority of the room done. The food is ready for serving. I made enough for all of us, including the lovebirds. So then the guys and I take a break to eat and then we get back to decorating.

It's about 9 now and the two of them have such a good time. With the romantic music and the lights hanging around the ceiling. I'd say we did a pretty good job with the setup.

Another hour passes and the two of them start dancing. Then Jomah takes my hand and we go to dance with them.

Jonah's P.O.V

I grab Celeste to where Calvin and Ariana are dancing. I decide if this will be the last week I get to be with her, I'm going to make every moment last. I can't beleive I'm actually leaving Celeste. It kills me. But I tell myself that I'm doing this to keep Alice away from Celeste as best as possibe.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey Guys

I'm Back

I know you're gonna hate me for doing that. I needed an idea and that nasty cruel idea csme to me. Plz don't hate me. The story will get better. I promise you

Anyways

I'm gonna keep this note short.

So

Comment and Vote

And i'll see ya on the next chapter