Chapter 33: Be There In A Flash

August 2028

Vancouver, Canada

Today was one of our off days. We're now in Canada. Where I grew up in, where I met Jonah, and many other things. But today is one special day....it's my birthday!!!!
Now, out of all the birthdays I've had, my 18th has to be my favourite. Cause that's the day Jonah and I became official.

We're in our hotel room. It's around 6:45 in London. But London is 8 hours ahead of Vancouver. So it's about 10:45 in Vancouver right now. I feel like I've slept forever. But I get up to see Jonah all ready to go somewhere.

"What are you doing?" I say as I wake up.
"Happy Birthday babe!" He says as he gives me a peck on the lips.
"You know, when any room is quiet, something is up. So what's going on?" I ask.
"Well, if you know me well enough, you can tell that something is going on. And I'll tell you this. There is something going on. Now, get ready, put on the dress I got you which is in the closet and then call me when you're ready." He says.
"Jonah, you are one fine yet sneaky guy. But I like it." I say giving him a peck on the lips.
"Anything for the birthday girl." He says.
Then he exits the room to let me get ready.

After knowing Jonah for what seems like majority of my life, I know that he likes to plan surprises for me. To show how much love he has for me. To me, it's an infinite love.

I got ready and it's about 11:30. I go downstairs. Now, before you start asking questions, No we are not back in London. Obviously you know that. Since we were in Vancouver for 4 days, management decided to book a penthouse. I don't know how they got it but they did. Plus is a 5 minute walk to the arena we're playing at.

But I walk downstairs to see the guys with balloons with a happy birthday sign in the theme of my favorite superhero; The Flash, while Jonah holds roses with a chocolate cake that says 'Happy Birthday Celeste.'

"Guys, This is amazing." I say and then give Jonah a nice kiss.

"Anything for you love." Harry says.

"Well, shall we cut the cake" I say.

"We shall!" Niall says.

After cutting the cake, we head out.m

"Now Celeste, we're about to take you to your surprise. You're gonna love it!" Liam says

"Finally! I get to find out what you guys are up to! You know, the banner gave me an idea." I say while the guys look at me as if something happened.

"But, I just thought of it as a really cute banner." I add. Then the guys let a sigh of relief out and then I laughed.

We start to head to the location. Obviously by now, you know what we do during the ride. So, we go ahead and do it.

(Cue Song Above)

Stained coffee cup
Just that fingerprinted lipstick's not enough
Sleep, where you lay
Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case

Waking up
Beside you I'm my loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

Taste on my tongue
I don't want to wash away the night before
And the heat where you laid
I could stay right here and burn in this all day

Waking up
Beside you I'm my loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control