Chapter 25: The Start Of The 1D Olympics Part 2

Previously on: The Dream That Became A Reality:

The Next Day
We all get up and start editing the video. It's bright and early but we wanted to get this video out as soon as possible.

Then we all get distracted by getting a knock at the door. Once I open it, I reveal to see Jonah.

"What do you want?" I say.
"Celeste, it's Alice. She said she was gonna do someth-" He says as he gets cut off by the alarms around the house and on our phones. We then see Alice...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, hello boys. Celeste. Ooo Jonah. I see you didn't listen to me about leaving them alone." Alice says through the phones.
"I would never let you get it them." Jonah says.
"Well Jonah, you're gonna make this more fun for me. I thought you'd obey me. But seeing as you care for Celeste more, looks like you'll be a part of this trap." Alice says.
"I don't care what you say. Nothing will make me stay away from Celeste. You can't separate us Alice. You may have won. But I already won a long time ago." Jonah says.

I feel so touched by that. Now that I think about it, I feel bad for saying that to Jonah.

"Jonah, you really mean it?" I say.
"Yea Celeste. I told you multiple times I would never leave you. Until this rachat monster told me to leave you. I shouldn't have left you in the first place. I'm so sorry Celeste." He says. Which brings me to happy tears.
"Aww Jonah.!" I then bring him to me and kiss him on the lips. Then after our long awaited kiss, the guys awed. Then Alice came in and ruined the moment.

"You guys are so annoying. Well, let the games begin. And how dare you call me rachat!" Alice says.

Now the room is in a very creepy purple colour. Like the one from The Flash where Killgor was this hacker and the colour of his eyes were the purple that sits in this house.

Anyways,
We all are basically trapped. But, I'm glad Jonah and I made up. Cause if we didn't, I'd be miserable without him. We all sit on the couch thinking what to do. But then I think to myself that I should apologize for what I said to him.

"Jonah, all those things I said on the phone. I never meant any of it." I say
"I know Celeste. The guys would call me time from time. They were my loop hole to know how you are." He says.
"You know, you could've just told me. Then we could stop Alice sooner." I say sympathetically.
"I know. But I thought that if I left then Alice wouldn't get to you. Turns out the best of me got fooled by her and her messed up plans." He says.
"Out of all this, I'm glad we're back together. It's been like a living hell without you." I say.
"It has." He says and we then share a passionate kiss. Even if the guys saw, they kept awwing at us.
"When could you guys stop being so cute?!" Harry says.
"Never in a million years." I say and we all laugh.

Back to the situation. We still need a way to take this hack off the whole house.

"Guys, I'm sorry." I say.
"Sorry for what love?" Louis says.
"For bringing Alice in and not believing you." I say.
"You got that right!" Zayn says.
"Zayn!!!!!" All of the guys say.
"Gosh, I was just kidding. But, it isn't your fault." Zayn says.
"What are we gonna do? There's no way to take out the hack." I say.
"Well, with our perk of being celebrities, we can ask management to book a interview at a news station that everyone watches a lot. That way, we can tell the city bout Alice and plus, we can do a performance there sine the tour is a month away." Niall says.
"You know, that could actually work." Jonah says.

Later That Day

"Guys! Get the phone!" I say tiredly. I was sleeping peacefully on the couch with Jonah until we got a call.
"Ye-llo." Niall says.
We couldn't hear him since he started talking quieter.