Chapter 37: Let The Wedding Bells Ring

October 2028

Celeste's P.O.V

It's finally the day. It's my sisters wedding!!!
I've been waiting for this day since the proposal. Then again, I was waiting for the proposal since they met. As Ari's sister, I knew all along.

She made me her maid of honour. The speech I have will basically expose her in the most humorous way possible.

The guys and I are also preforming at the wedding. Which means that many of my family will find out about me being in the band. I know it's been a year, but for some reason, many don't know.

It's about 9 and we're in my sisters room. Well it's just me and her.

"So, you excited?" I ask.
"Yes. No. I don't know. How were you so calm during your wedding?!" Ari says.
"You're freaking out over nothing." I say,
"Are you sure? What if he says no and leaves me and our baby?!" She says.
"Ari! Calm yourself." I say in a little harsh tone.
"He still loves you. Even if you're gonna look like a whale soon." I say playfully while she swats my arm.
"Are you sure?" Ari says.
"Ari, I had this exact feeling. Except I wasn't pregnant. So, just know that he'll be waiting for you and I bet you he's gonna cry when he sees you." I say.
"Thanks Cel." She says.
"No prob Ari." I say.
"Girls, are you ready?" My mom says.
"Oh you two look so beautiful!" My mom adds.
"Mom!" We both say as we hug her.
"Oh my girls are all grown up." My mom says
"So since Ari and Cal are giving me a grandchild, when will you and Jonah give me a grandchild too?" My mom says playfully.
"Mom, if we were back in Toronto, maybe. But you know what my career is now. We're releasing an album in over a month and there could be a possible tour. So I don't know." I say.
"Alright. No pressure." She says as she leaves the room.
"Alright. Let's get you ready." I say.

*At The Party Hall*

Jonah's P.O.V
"You ready?" I say to Calvin. It's finally their wedding day.

You can say that Celeste and I are the most excited for this wedding. I mean, they made us the maid of honour and best man.

Celeste and I love weddings. They're just fun to go to. When you're an adult obviously.

We're at the party. The ceremony was beautiful and now we're at a different location where the party is about to start.

Everyone that's part of the bride and groom families come in and we start the celebrations.

The parents of both the bride and groom said their speeches and now it's Celeste's and my turn to do our speeches.

"Okay Cal. I'm so freaking happy for you and Ari. You guys are two of the most fun yet annoying people I've ever met. I remember Celeste telling me that before I met Ari. Ari, you've been such a sweetheart as I came into the family and it's been amazing. You and Celeste together can be annoying at times. But that's how we are. I love all the times we spent. Especially the time when Celeste and I duct taped your whole room. Yup that happened. But it was fun and you took it like a champ. Thank you for bringing me into the family and bring your loveable annoying self. Cal, ever since we met, you've become like a brother to me. I love it when we hang out cause they just become fun times. Like the time where I pranked you by pretending that your car was stolen. Your reaction was priceless. And all the times I made you watch The Flash with Celeste, Ari, and I. Deep down inside, I know you love that show. But, overall, you've been an amazing person. And a amazing brother. And soon to be father. But to close it all off, congrats to the two of you for a very happy life and and very happy family." I say.

Everyone claps and then it's Celeste's turn to say her speech.

Celeste's P.O.V
Now after Jonah's speech, it's now my turn to give my speech.