Chapter 11: Late Late Show Time!

October 2027
A Few Days Later...
**************************************************************************

It was the big night. The whole world is going to find out about the band being back together and the new addition to the band. Plus it was going to be the first time Celeste sings with the guys live.

They all decided to head to the mall to get some outfits for tonight. They had to leave early. But that was the problem.

"Mornin :)" Jonah said to the sleepy Celeste. "Mornin babe. What time is it?" "Well it's.......Shoot! It's 11am! Celeste, it's your big night today! You're gonna be on the Late Late Show!" Celeste said "OMG! Can we go to the mall? I could get a nice dress there." Then Jonah said "Can we stay in the bed a little longer. I'm kinda enjoying it right now." Celeste said "Fine, since you did all of this just for me, I'll do this and many other things for you:)."

After another 30 mins. of the couple in bed, they finally got up, and went down the stairs to see 5 awake guys up and ready.

Celeste then says "Where are you guys off to?" Niall said "Well, we were thinking of taking you to the mall so you could pick something out for tonight. But you looked sleepy so we didn't pull the wake up song on you." Celeste says "Awww! You guys are so sweet! I'll be ready in a hour and we'll leave."

Just like that, Jonah and Celeste were ready to go.

They headed to the mall. Luckily, it wasn't crowded so they didn't need escorts.

Then Celeste said "Guys can we get something to eat before we go our separate ways? I'm kinda starving." Then they all ate before they started.

Then they all split up and went to stores to get their outfits for tonight.

Celeste and Jonah went to one store. Celeste tried dresses but didn't like them a lot.

As they were walking into another store called Suzy Sheir, Jonah said "Celeste, any dress you put on you look pretty no matter what 😊" Celeste says "Awwww 😊Thanks Jonah. You know, hopefully I find something at the next store. Cause it's been 2 weeks since we came and out clothes hasn't come yet. I've been living out of my suitcase."
Jonah then said "I know Celeste. I called the guys the night before we started recording and they said that they'll be here in a couple more days." "Well could they try coming faster. I wouldn't be at the mall at this moment."
Then they both enter Suzy Sheir and try in some dresses.
Celeste then tried on a blue cold shoulder dress that went up to the knees that looked classic. No extra designs on the dress.(Pic below)

The guys finished with their shopping as they wait to see the reveal of the dress

Celeste comes out and takes a spin. Then Jonah said "Celeste, you look gorgeous!" Celeste says "Thanks. Should I get it?" All the guys nodded till their necks hurt. Then Celeste said "Okay. Okay. I see you want me to get it." The guys then stop as Celeste changed into clothes.