Chapter 3:The Unexpected Phone Call

September 2027
*************************************

It was about 4:30 AM when Celeste heard her phone ring. Jonah was in reach of it and saw a no caller ID coming from Doncaster, England. Being the protective husband Jonah is, he answered the call acting like he never knew it was coming. There was a male on the other line. The strange part was that Jonah knew who was on the other line.

Jonah handed the phone to the tired Celeste and as she heard him say hi. She was in complete shock as Jonah was smiling at Celeste because the male on the other line was Louis from 1D

C=Celeste L=Louis

L=Hey Love.

C=Hey. Um I'm happy to hear you but how did you get this number?

L=Well that's for me to know and for you to find out later. I know it's pretty early for you right now, but all you need to know right now is that you will be flying out with your husband Jonah to my hometown Doncaster to spend a couple of weeks with me. But Jonah, the other guys and I have a very special surprise for you when you get here.

C=Omg! That's so amazing! So when will we be able to see you guys?

L=Well, Jonah has your tickets booked so you'll be here at around 1:00pm your time and 6:00pm my time.

C=Well that's amazing and I can't wait to meet you and the others.

L=Can't wait to meet you too love ;)

C=Bye

L=Bye. Save this number so you could call me when you get here

C:K. See ya later!

Once Celeste hung up the phone, she was filled with excitement on her face as Jonah is excited for his surprise to come to life.

On their way to the airport

"How did you make this happen" Celeste asks as she is filled with many emotions. All of them being happy ones.
Jonah said "I worked a bit of magic through this year to make it happen. Including for your childhood dream to come true."

Once they got to the airport,
It was time for them to get onto the plane.
"Time for a long flight" Jonah said as they got to their seats.
Celeste says "Well I'm excited for what this trip has to offer!"
Jonah replied " Oh this trip has a lot to offer ;)"

***********************************************

Well what did you guys think?
Who did you really think was gonna pick up the phone?
I set it to be Louis because he was my favourite in One Direction
He still is my favourite at the moment but I like all the guys and their music
Anyways like, comment, and vote