Chapter 5: The Whole Story

September 2027
After the Flight
*************************************
As the couple walked off the plane, they noticed it was dark out. Well being that it was 6:15pm there. As they were getting their bags, Jonah took his phone out trying to call Louis as he said he would pick them up.

After calling Louis a couple times, r didn't answer. But 5 men walked up to the couple with their bags.
One of the men said "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Vince?"
Jonah replied "Yes, but how do you know us?"
Jonah heard his phone buzz as it was a text from Louis saying that it's them in disguises right now. Jonah quickly said "Well are you men here to pick us up?" As he said Celeste looks back at him giving him a confused look.

So they went on as they were heading to the car. Once they all got into the car, the guys revealed themselves as Celeste tries to play it cool. She was filled with excitement on the inside and she just wanted to scream. But being the mature adult she is, she kept herself in control and was just in shock.

As they were driving to Louis's place, they al were talking. Louis asks " So Celeste. As I told you, we are going to tell you how this all happened. Celeste says "Well okay. I'm just really excited that this is happening. But go on."

Niall started "Well, your partner in crime thought to have ur dream come true; which was to meet us. He bought 2 of the backstage passes to one of my concerts and we met. He a great fella lemme tell you. So we talked and I wanted this to happen too."
Then Liam spoke "So then a few days later, Niall gave me a call saying that he wants the band back. At first I was full of thoughts as he said it to me. They brought back the good times I had with the lads. So I told him where do we start."

"Then Harry and Louis got the call and they agreed to make this happen" Liam added. Then Louis spoke "As I heard this was going to happen, I was on board because honestly I've missed the lads for a long while. I thought that it was time. After 12 years of splitting, it was time."
Harry then added "So then you may have noticed that Jonah left. Well, he was visiting us. Trying to plan out this whole puzzle. The last 2 pieces were:
1.To get Zayn to come back
2.For you to actually see us."

Then Zayn spoke on his view on this.
He said "Well you're probably wondering how I came along. Well the lads thought that if One Direction were going to come back, they wanted be to be here. So Louis slid into my DMs and we caught up for a while. Then he brought up the idea to me. At first I was thinking, how could this be happening. But I also had the thought of wanting to be with them again. So once I agreed to the plan, all 6 of us planned for how this was going to work. Lemme tell you now, there's a chance you could end up living here."

After hearing this whole plan, Celeste was in shock as she looked to Jonah with tears of joy in her eyes. She said to Jonah "This was why you left for some weeks, and why you were acting strange last month, and how-"

Jonah put his lips to Celeste as he gave her a small peck so she wasn't running out of breath. Then he went on saying "I made you a promise on our wedding day. Now, this is all I wanted for you. :)" Celeste didn't care if the guys were watching as she kissed Jonah on her lips. The guys awed and Celeste was just in awe as to how this could've happened. All she could think is
that she married the right guy and how he was this amazing to have my dream come to a reality.

***********************************************
OMG GUYS!!What do u guys think
Tbh I wanted to have 5 of them instead of 4

Like we all can say that One Direction is better with the 5 of them.

This was a long chapter to write but I was able to do it.

Anyways
Like,Comment,and Vote

I telling you that the storyline will get better as you read