Chapter 32: L.A. Vibes

July 2028

Los Angles, California

It's been a long while since we started tour. But the sad part is that we have one more month until our Reunited Once Again tour is over. It's near the end of July and the tour ends near the end of August.

Today we're in Los Angles.
I came with my family ten years ago. We went to Universal Studios and it was the best thing ever.

So
We're going to do it again.

The guys and I got up at 7. So then we could make it through the LA Traffic.

We turn on the radio. But, they don't have the radio stations that we listen to.

After searching for 15 minuets, we couldn't find anything related to our radio station back home.

"Guys, can't we simply plug one of our phones and use Apple CarPlay?" I ask.
"Sure. I mean, if we can't find a decent radio station in 15 minutes, might as well." Liam said.
"Guys, we have to get through the traffic." Niall says.
"JUST ONE OF YOU PUT YOUR PHONES IN!" Louis says.
"Jheez mate, you don't gotta be so harsh." Zayn says.
"It must be the heat." Harry says.
"True. The heat here compared to London is horrible." Jonah says.

We finally got some good music going and we sing to all kinds of songs. Some like Better Now by Post Malone, There's Nothin Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendas and Best Song Ever.

After Best Song Ever, we finally made it to our parking spot. It is the front gate. Which is really nice. Plus, we've got security. So, it'll be easier to get through the fans. We love our fans. It's just, this type of thing is something we want to enjoy ourselves.

We head into the park and already it's amazing. The Universal Studios in Holywood is way different from Orlando. Even though I didn't go to the Orlando one, the Hollywood one seems better already......THEY HAVE SOME OF MY FAVOURITE STORES...AND WE'VE JUST ENTERED THE PARK!!!!
This is going to be a fun day.

So, I drag the guys into Guess. But, since it was a small store, I didn't get anything there. Then, we got to the spinning globe and took some pictures there.

After that, we went to purchase our tickets. We got the VIP pass so then there will be less fan interaction.

"Guys, when can we get the food? I'm starving!!" Niall says.
"Mate, it's only 9. We just got here." Zayn says.
"I NEED FOOD!" Niall says causing attention on us.
"Guys, calm down. We'll get food once they open up." I say causing the stares to go away.

Obviously fans know we're here. But security is blocking their way.

Our tour guide starts by taking us to a show called "The Water Works".

It was a really fun show. Everyone from the cast is from a tv show. Especially Austin Nichols from The Walking Dead. Lucy and Julie will be so jealous. They love Austin from 'The Walking Dead." He also waved at me. So.... that happened. Sadly he wasn't there long enough to take a picture.

We were able to meet the whole cast of 'The Water Works' Show and took pictures.

After our meet and greet, we headed for another show. But before that, we got to see Po and Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.

Oh, my little girl dreams are all coming true.
I've always wanted to come to LA and come to Universal. All of these dreams came true before. But, this is much better.

After that, we went to another show called 'Animal Actors'. Basically to see some of the animals that we've seen on the big screen such as 'The Secret Life Of Pets' and 'Super Buddies'.