Chapter 17: Mini Reunion

December 2027
*************************************

2 weeks later

Celeste's P.O.V.

It's been 2 weeks since I've met Alice. She seems so nice. She's a really good friend to me and she's not crazy around the guys. Which is what I was afraid of.
It's the afternoon and everyone in the house decided to sleep in. Until 2:30PM.

But once I'm up, I get a knock on the door. Still in my sleepy state, I open the door to see two excited girls. Thinking that it's one of the guys's wives I call them down. Then all the guys come down and tell me to clear my eyes again.

So I did. But I was dumb enough not to realize that it was Julie and Lucy! I was so excited to see them! It's been ages since I've hung out with them. I know 2 months isn't long. But when you're a pop star, your life changes a lot.

Julie and Lucy aren't huge fans of the band. But they are fans of me. They've been my best friends even before I made friends in high school. As a small group of 3, we've been through a lot. But we stuck together and I've made the longest friendships that I could ever wish for. So long that they had faith in Jonah and I.

We then talk for a while. Julie and Lucy get to know the guys. They've already known Jonah for so long that they basically know everything.
Well not everything.
But more than the guys know.

Then I say "Hey, why don't I call Alice over. Julie and Lucy haven't met her." They all agree and I call Alice. She said that she'd love to come. Then we all go upstairs and we all then get ready into some more nicer clothes to look decent. When I'm around Julie and Lucy, they won't care what we wear. But when it's someone else, then we'd get ready.

As I'm putting my usual makeup on, I then ask Julie and Lucy "How did you guys manage to get a flight here?" Then Julie says "Well, I got a unexpected call as you did back in September only finding out it was all of the guys. They wanted me and Lucy to come by so we could hang out with you. " Lucy then said "Then Julie calls me saying to pack my bags and I'm here like what. Then she tells me that we were leaving the next day to see you! I got excited cause I miss you! We both do. So we're here to hang out with you on your free weekend." "Aw, these guys are so sweet. Was Jonah the one planning this?"
Julie said "Actually, the guys planned it and Jonah was in on it." I then think to myself "I have the most amazing people with me and that Jonah is really good with keeping secrets. Also, that's also why the guys look exhausted. Cause they stayed up to get Julie and Lucy and to also get them a place to stay." I've heard that their place is nice. The guys know how to treat people right. I mean, they deserve it.

So then we're all ready and we're all on the couch. The guys are playing FIFA 18 while we watch them. It's funny how competitive they get. As soon as they were about to start their new game, the doorbell rings. I go to the door while Julie and Lucy follow. At the door was Alice. "Hey Celeste!" She says. "Hey, so these are my friends Julie and Lucy." We all then go to the kitchen to get food and talk. Alice was quiet a lot. Maybe cause she hasn't met Julie and Lucy. Who knows. But, as we were talking, we got to a point where we were talking about t.v shows like The Flash, Riverdale and others. Once we started talking about Flash, Julie then said "Hey, I kinda haven't caught up yet." Alice and I look at each other in shock and say "Whaaaat! You're missing out!" We all laugh and we stop talking about Flash since I didn't want to spoil anything for her.

We all talk a little more until the guys come in. "Hey guys! What's up?" Liam says. "Nothing much." Then they all sit around the table and we all share funny stories. The guys already made many memories so they were sharing those. As a kid, I watched their movie "This Is Us" multiple times. It's a movie I liked a lot because

1.It's a movie about the greatest boy band
2.It shows the true them.
3.Plus, some of the things the guys do on tour was shown and it was nice to watch

It was all fun till Niall says "Guys, could we go to Nandos? We've haven't been there for such a long time?" Zayn then says "Bud, we went there yesterday!" Niall says "That's a long time!" Julie and Lucy as is unison "What's Nandos?" All of us except for Julie and Lucy look at each other and I say "Guys, let's get delivery and not for Niall's sake. For Julie and Lucy. Trust me, you guys will love this!"

So Niall calls and orders Nandos while all of us are on the couch watching This Is Us.
The delivery guy is close by so then Niall comes out in a disguise. The guys and I know what he's doing. But before the girls ask what's going on, Louis then says "It's Niall's way of not showing his identity." "It's better than having a security guard right outside our door. Even tho we have security around the premises." Harry says.

We all eat, shed tears and talk. Until Alice says "Well, it's time for me to go." We all say bye as she heads out the door. Then as we're all on the couch, Julie says "Celeste, are you sure that Alice is a good person? I mean, you're already getting close with her even tho it's been two weeks." Lucy then says "Yea. She seemed pretty weird when we were talking. She gave us glares when you weren't looking." I then say "Guys, I'm fine. She's a good person." Then Harry says "Also, she gives us a creepy look when you weren't in the room the last time she was here." "Celeste, just know that we're here for you Okay. So if you think something's going on, tell us. Don't keep it in." Zayn says. "Celeste, we care about you. I care about you. We don't want you getting hurt. Especially since you're at this pop star reputation for a couple months now. We're just cautioning you." Jonah adds. "Guys. You know I don't keep things from you. So if there's something wrong with her, I can tell her to stay away. But I don't think she's giving you guys looks. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Then, it's now midnight, so we call it a night. Julie and Lucy head back to their hotel and the guys and I head up to sleep once again.

*************************************

So, what did you guys think?
What do you guys think of Alice? Is she creepy to you?
As you can see, I've been updating more frequently.
Maybe like 2 chapters in 1 day after so long. But I think it's worth it as I have much more for this story.
The song I put above is a mashup I've been addicted to lately so I hope you guys will like it too!

Anyways
Comment and Vote

And I'll see you guys on the next chapter;)