Chapter 8: The Big Moment

September 2027
A few days later...

********************************
Celeste and Jonah had lots of fun in London with the guys and they've got to know each other better.

But today was very special as it's the day where the guys and Jonah will be telling Celeste that she will be singing with One Direction! Jonah has been waiting for this day.
So to make it special, all the guys headed out leaving Celeste at the house as they prepare for this moment.

Celeste had woken up to a text from Jonah saying "hey babe. Gonna b out 4 a bit. I'll see u later. -x Jonah"
So Celeste was alone in the house, until she spotted Louis in the living room catching up on The Flash.

Celeste wakes towards him and asks "So what episode are you in now?" Louis looks back startled and says "Jeez, next time give a warning when you come. But I'm at the start of season 4."

They both watch till Celeste asks "Louis, do you know where the other guys went? Cause Jonah said that he was out, Lima said he's at the store with Niall and Harry went off with Zayn to I don't know pick up someone or a group? Can you tell me what's going on?"
Louis chuckles and says "Well there is something happening tonight. So Jonah went to get a couple things. Niall and Liam are at the store getting things also and we are having some familiar guests coming in town;)"

Celeste was thinking "Well if everyone is out and about, you up for going out somewhere. I know that things could-" Louis put his finger to her lips and said "Celeste, I'll be happy to take you anywhere you'd like. How bout I take you to the mall and you could get a nice outfit for tonight?" Celeste nodded as she went to get ready.

Once they were both ready, they headed to the car and drove to the nearest mall. As they were there, they went to a couple shops but didn't find anything there. Until they stopped at a boutique shop and saw some really nice dresses that Celeste liked. They went in and tried on dresses. Until Celeste tried on a red cold shoulder dress that went up to the knees. Louis said "It's looks perfect love. You look amazing tonight;)" Celeste awed and decided she was going to het this dress.

She paid for it and then they headed home.
As they headed home, they did the usual and played the radio. This time there were songs like What Lovers Do by Maroon 5, Issues by Julia Michals, and then Play That Song by Train.
After more and more songs played, Life of the Party came on and both Louis and Celeste switched parts as they sang.

They both had a lot of fun until Louis asks "You really like the radio don't you, a lot?" Celeste smiled and replied "Well, I love to sing and any song on the radio I know I'll sing to ;)"

They listened to the radio on the rest of the ride. They were close to the house till Louis got a text from Jonah saying "Louis keep Celeste out of the house. We're there getting everything set up." Louis looked at the text and immediately turned the car around. Celeste asks him "What are you doing?" Louis replies "Well I'm having a fun time hanging out with you I want to go to more places and chat for a while longer." Celeste then says "Hey can we get something to eat, I was thinking with McDonald's?" Louis said "Sure. But do you want the radio on;)?" Celeste laughs as she turns the radio on and put the windows quarter down.

As they were heading there they both sang to all of the songs and were obviously tired out.
They ordered food and then they ate. After they ate, Celeste asks "Well where to next?"
Louis then says "Well how about we go to a little something that's happening in town;)"
Then they headed off.

Once they got to the place, it was a park; a very huge one. With lots of trees and grass and an area with lots of flowers there.

They talked and walked until it got to a good time to go home. Since the place was decorated, Louis put a blindfold on Celeste so she head up to get ready. She noticed the place was very quiet. She was so curious she wanted to look downstairs but Louis told her not to. So she got ready and then put her usual makeup on. A dark purple lipstick with some mascara and curled her eyelashes.

Once she was ready she called for Louis since he was going to take her downstairs juts with no blindfold.

Louis said that she could reveal her eyes and she stands in front of her mother, her father, her sister and her boyfriend, and her brother. Celeste was ecstatic to see them. But wondered at the same time why they didn't tell her. Celeste says gives hugs and then asks "Guys you know I'm coming back in another week right?" Her mom says "Honey, things may change. So ...............we're moving to London!"

Celeste didn't know what to think, but she felt excited that she could now see the guys more.
They all ate and chatted until the guys decided to sing some songs that were made from the past. They also sang some of their singles. Celeste was having a blast with this private concert she was at.

As the guys were done, they called her up and they were about to say it.

Louis says "Celeste, you are an amazing girl with an amazing personality." Then Niall says "You are an amazing person to know and would like to get to know you better." Zayn says "You might be wondering why you're parents moved here right?" Harry says "We also needed something to start making music again. Liam mumbled "Oh gosh! I can't believe I get to say it!" Then he said "Celeste, that missing thing was you! You and your amazing voice! Celeste, will you be the new addition to One Direction?"

Celeste was in shock while having tears of joy, and she said excitedly "Yes, oh my god! Wait this is real right? Omg like what is going on?!?"

She hugged all the guys and her family leaving Jonah last. Then she hugged him to death just cause she was trying to get this all to her mind. It seemed like a lot to her since she was the new addition to the biggest boy band she fell in love with. Then she sang a couple of songs with them. She was having so much fun in the moment. Then she asked "Wait so do we have to go back to Canada and pack all of our things?" Jonah said "Well I got that covered and our stuff will be coming in about a week or 2 :)" Then Celeste asks "Wait, so you guys bought a house here already, and you guys knew bout this whole thing?" Then her dad said "Well Jonah came up with the idea of all of this. I told him to go for it and he somehow made it happen. Jonah I'm proud of you!" Jonah then goes to give him a hug and says "Thank you. This literally was the one thing I wanted for Celeste. She had an incredible voice I wanted to help her use it. So that's when I decided to get backstage passes to Niall's Show so I could make this happen for you:)"

Celeste was amazed as how this worked out. So they hung out for a little while longer and then they Celeste's family left to their hotel and Celeste and the guys went to sleep.

Before they went to sleep, Celeste says "You know that if they had an award for best husband, it'd be you you know :)" Then Jonah says "And if there was a best female singer award it'd be you, Wait there is a such award like that ;)" They both laughed and went to sleep.

*************************************
So new chapter is up
It's a long one as you saw
Sorry for taking so long
You know
When you get addicted to reading on this app, it's hard to write. But I make it work:)
Anyways comment and vote
And thank you so much for the Reads
See you on the next chapter ;)