Chapter 6: House Tour

September 2027
At The 1D HQ
*************************************
As the car parked, Celeste stared at the window in awe. As she was getting out she asked Louis "Is this your place or is this something else?"
Louis chuckled as he said "Well, I live here. So do all the other guys. You could call this a headquarters for us guys. We all have our own places but this is a place where we could all be together. We got it after we all started to be together as one again."
Celeste said as she got her bags "Well, I feel like I'm at home already! ;)"

As they started going in, they dropped their bags at the front and had a house tour. Liam started " To your left you will see the most fascinating kitchen and on your right will be a decent looking living room.
Zayn then went on "In the living room, you will see some very comfy couches with game controllers everywhere on the table there. Including a 57 in. flat screen t.v."

Harry continues "As we head up to the stairs, you will see a bunch of photos from the good old days. You might remember them being moments in the movie we made back in 2013 with other pictures from photoshoots and other times we had."

As they're reaching the second floor, Celeste said with no breath "How big is this house?"
Harry replies "3 huge floors. With a built in elevator :)."
Celeste says "Well, this tour is amazing so far. But when will it end? It's like I'm living in a Mad World!!"
Harry says "Well this house is very huge as we made some renovations."

As they finally reached the second floor, Niall said "Now as you see, there are many doors. As they lead to different things. Well not different as most of them are bedrooms and a game room. Jonah whispered to Celeste "It's a pretty cool room ;)"
Celeste says "Well we'll start once we're settled in ;). Guys I'm letting you know now, I'm VERY competitive;) So don't get ahead of your selves now." Niall said to Jonah "Damn, your wife can sing and she's feisty. You're one lucky guy ;)"
Jonah said "I really am :)"

Then the guys took the elevator as they were heading to the basement.

Once they got there Celeste was in shock as she saw the basement. She said "Guys am I hallucinating or is this real?!?" All of them laughed as Louis was closing off the tour. "Now yes there is more doors. But they lead to a variety of things."

Once Louis opens the first door, Celeste is still in shock as it leaded to a music studio. Louis continued "This is where we would soon be recording new music. We just was missing some things but we may get started soon."

Then they left the studio and went into the next room which lead to a movie theatre. As they walked in, Celeste sat in one of the chairs and got comfy. Celeste goes on to say "Well, if I'm gonna be here for 2 weeks, might as well get used to it. ;)"

Then she got up as they were heading to the final door. Once they got to the door Louis opened to display a indoor pool.
Zayn thought "Guys, who wants to dip into the pool?" Everyone agreed as they went to the rooms and changed. Celeste and Jonah got help from Louis as they were getting into a room and settling in.

Louis showed them the room they'll be in. Celeste loved the room already as she went onto the bed and layer there. Celeste says to Louis "Thank you so much. This place is amazing!:)" Louis said "No problem! You could end up being here longer after seeing ur face throughout the tour ;)" Then they all got into their bathing suits and headed down to the pool room.

Once they got down there Zayn went for a cannonball as so did all the others. Then Celeste looks out the window and sees a outdoor pool and hot tub. She's in shock and says "Guys, you just made my life a whole lot better. This place is like a palace. Like omg. Wait......is it me or am I going crazy right now?" They all laughed and had fun in the pool.

It was about 9:30pm as everyone left the pool. Then as they dried off and changed into some comfy clothes, they all headed down to the movie theatre. The problem was they couldn't decide on a movie.

Louis wanted Jumanji. Liam wanted Good Burger. Niall wanted Black Panther. Harry wanted Thor Ragnarok. Zayn wanted IT.
Then Celeste suggested "Have you guys watched Insidious?" The guys nodded and Celeste replied "Well have you seen the second one?" They nodded no. "Then lets do Insidious 2 ;)" They all finally agreed on a movie to watch.

As they were watching, it was getting to the part where Elsie had to go to the dark world with the boy's father. Celeste had her shirt over her eyes as she leaned to Jonah eating popcorn. She just couldn't watch cause she just got too scared. Once the demon came out, everyone screamed leaving lots of popcorn on the floor. They all laughed as they saw that the popcorn fell on the ground.

Once the movie was over, Liam said to Celeste "Why choose a scary movie in the night love?" Celeste said "Well, I've never done it before so I thought why not give it a try. But after tonight, we are going with one of your options next time;)"

They all laughed and headed upstairs. It was about midnight and then everyone slept as they have a big day for tomorrow

***********************************************

I don't really have anything to say but
Comment and vote.
With your comments, I could be able to see them to make this story better
Anyways see ya on the next chapter ;)