Chapter 26: Spring Break Concert Adventure Part 2

March 2028

Celeste's P.O.V
It's that time of year.....it's the reunion tour!!!!!!!! The guys and I have been waiting for this moment for so long. After we got the message out, fans have been selling out our tours. So for some cities like London, we added another night for our tour. Since the band came back together, fans have been so ecstatic to hear and couldn't wait for new music. For this tour, we'll be singing songs from the previous albums the guys have done plus we'll preform "Reunited Once Again" and "There For You". I just can't wait to see what our first show has in store for us.

As I wake up in the morning I'm so excited because today's the day we go to the o2 arena. As I get dressed for the day and pack some last minute things I go downstairs to seeing the guys playing Fortnite. These guys play the game way to much now.
As there all playing I say "Hey guys are you ready to leave soon? The bus is coming soon." They all nod still concentrated to the game. I then say "Did you guys pack? The bus is coming in 5 minutes?" Once I say the question they all drop the controllers and run upstairs, I then laugh at how worried there starting to be. All the boys ran around the house attempting at packing anything they need. As there doing so I'm just relaxing on the couch playing Fortnite myself as the guys do things last minute. I kinda lied by saying the bus is coming in 5 minutes when it really doesn't come for another 20 minutes.

Five minutes have passed and all the guys are out of breath with their packed suitcases. Harry then asks in confusion "Where's the bus?" I then say "I kinda lied. The bus is coming in 15 minutes. I just wanted to teach you guys a lesson by not doing things last minute. Plus all of you have entertained me by running around the house and finishing your packing as if you ran a marathon. Which it looked like you did." They all groan in unison and sit back on the couch.
For the rest of the 15 minutes we all talked about what we're excited for in our show. Myself, I'm excited yet nervous. It's my first time going infront of a huge audience and I don't want to mess up. Were also hoping that Alice doesn't follow us or anything. She pretty insane. But at least we've told the people about her. So I don't think we need anything to worry about.
Once the bus arrives we go outside, but then I notice another vehicle behind it. A limousine? I then ask in confusion "Guys Why is there a limo." Louis says smiling "Well, since it's your first time performing, the guys and I wanted to surprise you with this. We're gonna ride it to the arena, when are bags are gonna go on the bus." This was really sweet of the guys so I say excitement in my voice "Thanks so much guys, your the best."
   On our way to the arena we watch "The Flash" on the tv inside the car. The limo has a Tv! But as were watching the episode I couldn't seem to concentrate since I was so nervous. Jonah notices how anxious I was and intertwine my hand with his. I look at him and he says with a bright smile on his face "Hey, don't be worried, you'll do great. I'm here to support you." I give him a smile, then lean my head on his as we continue to watch "The Flash". I'm so grateful Jonah's back, I couldn't imagine my life without him.

After re-watching a couple episodes, we decided to do our regular thing and sing to songs. But this time, we were singing to the guys's old songs. You can say it was like a pre-rehearsal. But we all had a lot of fun with it.

When it came to Drag Me Down, I asked "Guys, when it comes to the bridge, should one of us do the rap that James created for you guys back in 2015? I think it'll be fun." Liam says "Ooo. That's a good idea. But who wants to do it?"
All of look at each other until Zayn says "I'll do it."
So we all practice Drag Me Down with the rap.

After practicing, I look over to Jonah as he's on our YouTube channel doing stuff.
"Hey, whatcha doin?" I ask curiously.
"Well, since this is the first show the guys are doing together in 12 years, I'm making a plan to live stream the event. Then, fans who couldn't make it to the show can see." Jonah says.
"Aww, Jonah. That's really sweet." I say. Then I give him a small peck on the lips and the guys do none other than awe at us. The guys love our relationship and it's so cute to see the reaction.

Since we have another hour till we get to the hotels, I decide to sleep as Jonah is about to do the same thing. I cuddle into his arms and he holds me tight.

Niall's P.O.V
All of us are now in the limo as we drive to the arena. We decided to take some pics and joke around until we all see Celeste and Jonah cuddling. We all quietly awe and I snap a photo of it. These two can't get any cute than this.

We have another hour and a half until we get to the arena. I can't wait to preform in front of fans. It's been so long since my mates and I have performed all together. Ah how I miss those days. But they're coming back tonight. All of us are excited. But then there are those small nerves that come in. But, we're all excited to see the fans again. Plus we're gonna make sure that Celeste has the best time as this is her first performance in front of 10,000+ fans. She has preform in front of hundreds. But never thousands. Today, our mission is to make sure Celeste has an amazing time while she's preforming.

*************************************
Hey Guys!
Part 2 is now posted for you.

It's been really fun so far to write this out for you guys.

Part 3 will be out soon so stay tuned.

And for those who have read Lost Memories, nisha_132003 has reached 100 Reads! So congrats to my partner in crime for this story. Show her some love by reading her story as it progresses. Trust me, after this, you would want to read more.

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya on the next part!