Chapter 34: The Surprise Move

September 2028

Julie's P.O.V
Today's the day. We're surprising Celeste. She doesn't know this. But, while she was on tour, Lucy and I pulled some knots together and managed to move to London! We wanted to be with Celeste more so we moved all our stuff from Canada all the way to the UK.

We're super excited to see her. She calls us when she's free from the tour. She's told us so many things especially that she's gonna be an aunt of 3. Technically 1 but since her cousin had kids, she's like their aunt to them. Then again, I'm an aunt too. To my cousin's nephew.
But Lucy and I couldn't be happier for her.

Lucy's P.O.V
Today's the day I've been waiting for. We can finally tell Celeste that we're here. It has felt like forever since Julie and I made the move. We just missed Celeste so much. So we decided to move everything to London.
We've been here maybe since April. It's been amazing living in London. But we can't wait to spend the time in London with Celeste.

Celeste's P.O.V
It's been a week since we've been back at London. It feels amazing to be home. Also, we came back right on time cause Niall and Hailee had their daughter on the 30th. We came back on the 26th at 10:30 pm and we've all been jet-lagged since. After flying through so many cities and so many different time zones, it's hard to stay awake. But I don't know how the guys do it.

But, the tour overall was amazing! The crowds were singing along to every song and they had their lights up for Reunited Once Again. Also, when the singing isn't happening, it was fun entertaining the crowd. Like Harry is like The King Of Entertainment. He'll entertain any crowd and it's just hilarious.
Then you have the Louis/Liam water fights. And Harry's number of falls. I mean, if you were to search on YouTube 'Harry Styles Falling on Stage', so many results will come up.

Also, seeing the fans so excited and singing along made us even more happier during the tour.

Although, I did like celebrating my birthday this year...........I WAS WITH MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO OF ALL TIME!!!!!!! It was an unforgettable experience. I also got to sing with Grant Gustin. Like, I think I've lived my life to the fullest.

I remember calling them the next day after my birthday and once I told them, they were super jealous.

But, during our tour, we were preforming in Toronto. So i did the 3 things I wanted to do when I was there for 3 days. 1 to see my family. 2 to hang out with Julie, Lucy and the rest of my friends. Last but not least........POUTINE!!!!!! Poutine was my favorite food in Canada. Nothing could beat it.

But today, Jonah told me that Julie and Lucy were coming over. I was soooooo excited to hear that cause I haven't seen them since New Years. It's been forever. Even though we FaceTime and text. I'll finally get to tell them all the things that happened.

The guys and I are just on the couch watching The Walking Dead. It's been a pretty boring day. So, Louis got me watching it. Especially since he's obsessed with Austin Nichols from the show.

To be honest, the show is actually pretty interesting.

After about a few hours, the doorbell rings.

All of us felt so lazy to get up. But I ended up getting the door.

I open the door to see Julie and Lucy. That's when my energy went up faster than it ever has.

'Hey Guys! It's been forever!" I say while hugging them.
"It's been too long." Julie says.

The guys said hi and we headed up to my room and talked for a while.

"Hey, how's Alison by the way?"Lucy says.
"She's doing fine." I say.

We talk in my room for a little while longer until Julie and Lucy get to the point where they're starting to get jumpy.

"Okay, what's going on? You guys are starting to act weird." I say.
"Should we tell her?" Julie says.
"Tell me what?!?!" I say.
"WE MOVED TO LONDON!!!!!!!"

At this point, all three of us are jumping up and down like little kids and screaming. Then the guys come upstairs and wonder what's going on.

"Guys, Julie and Lucy are living in London!!!!" I say with excitement.

Then all of us are jumping up and down now that my two best friends are living with me. maybe they can be part of the management team and we can be with each other all the time.

So for the rest of the night, we just talked, baked, and played Fortnite . Well Lucy isn't into Fortnite. But we played it so much that she played with us in the end. Oh and we watched 'The Walking Dead'. All of us can now say that there will be a Walking Dead marathon every weekend thanks to Louis's obsession over Austin Nichols.

*************************************

Hey guys
I know it's a really bad chapter
Sort of like a filler
But
School's been keeping me busy

So
Srry for late updates.

But
I've got many plans for this book.
Especially with upcoming chapters

So stay tuned for that

Other than that

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya on the next chapter
And trust me when I say that it'll be better than this one

✌️