Chapter 24: The Start to the 1D Olympics Part 1

January 2028

*Dream

"Jonah, where are you going?"

"Just outta town for the wknd. Not long tho."

"Okay."

I watch as Jonah walks out the door. I'm sure gonna miss him. But I know he'll be fine.

As I go through the day, I'm with Ari picking out her wedding dress. The wedding is in a bit over a month but I decided that I wanted to go with her.

As we're picking out a wedding dress, I start to hear something on the news.

News Reporter: It has been heard that Flight 437 has crashed on the amazon island. The destination to the flight was London, England. We will be finding more about the flight throughout the day. Stay tuned.

Wait...London,England. That's Jonah's flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Celeste! Celeste! Wake up!" The guys say. I wake up to all of them in my room.
"What happened?" Liam says as he hands me a glass of water.
"I-I h-had a-a n-no-nightmare ab-about J-J-Jonah." I say through the fresh tears that now come onto my face.
"Celeste, everything will be okay. You don't deserve to be like this." Zayn says.

I never knew that this whole thing would be this hard. Then again, Jonah has been a part of my life since we were little kids. But things never got serious till we were 16. Even tho we were together for 9 years, it seems like we've been together forever.

"Guys, you know the song we have to write. Can we finish it now. I don't feel like sleeping and we need this song done by Tuesday. It's Monday already." I say.
"Yea we could finish the song." Louis says.
Then Zayn goes downstairs to get the papers as I lay into Liam's arms comfortably. When I need someone, I basically have a whole group to be with.

We start to work on the song and once we were almost done, I fall asleep in Liam's arms without realizing it till the next morning. When all of the guys are either on the floor or on the bed with me.

"Guys, can we just stay in here and eat ice cream all day?" I ask.
"Maybe not now. How bout at noon Okay love." Harry says in such a soft tone.
"Okay." I say

And so we slept till 12 and ate ice cream.
After last night I didn't feel like doing anything.

February 2028

So what you read up there was how I was through the first few hours after what happened. It was also like that for the first couple of days. Those hours become days, then weeks. I'm so glad I have the guys with me. Also, Eleanor came with the kids a couple times after she heard what happened. Having her and the kids over made me so happy.

But today, we start filming for our YouTube channel "The 1D Olympics." This channel will feature the guys and myself in themed challenges that we will do. The idea came along as we were in the game room in November after a long day of recording. We decided that the losing team had to pay for the food that arrived. But for the channel, the losing would have to face many consequences to come.

Obviously I try my best to not to be reminded of what happened. Because this idea started when he was here.

So we start to film the NERF wars until I get a call from him. I decide to answer because he's finally calling after all the times I've tried to call.

"So now you decide to call me?" I say in a stern tone.
"Celeste, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you. You know I would never do that. I did it to keep you and the guys safe. You may not believe me. But the reason I left was because Alice made me. The week before my birthday, she got my number somehow and texted me saying to stay away from you or else she would've done something to you. I couldn't leave you but at the same time, I couldn't let her lay a hand on you." He says.

Part of me wants to believe him. But part of me wants to say rant to him what it was like when he left me. So I go with that.

"Do you even know how I felt. You left me on the floor crying on my knees. I had no one except the guys. You know, they treat me better than you ever did. And I would never believe anything you said. I've stayed away from Alice. Why would she want to come after me. You know I have a black belt. So tell her if she wants to fight then tell her to come to the house. Cause I'll end it if I have to. So I don't need you telling me to be careful. I will never listen to someone like you ever again." I say and then hang up the phone.

Now that I think about it, I may have went a bit harsh on Jonah. But he deserved that for leaving me.

Then the guys come into the room.
"Don't you think you were a bit harsh to him. We know he left you. But don't you think you went a little overboard?" Niall says.
"Honestly, I don't know. Did I? I feel like I did. But he did say something about Alice telling him to leave me. Would you guys believe that?" I say.
"Well, we've known this Alice girl for a little over a month now. And all she's done was a bunch of crazy stuff. She's stole stuff from the house, she hacked into the laptop to delete the original version of There For You and she chased us down a mall. So yea we'd believe that." Harry says.
"Okay. But, let's film this video and then upload it." I say.

So
We finally have the first challenge filmed. But it's already 3. We all said that we were going to finish filming everything today.

A few hours later.

We have finally finished filming for our first video.

Per usual, the guys would come and stay with me in my room.
I never thought I could ever sleep alone, but when the guys are with me, the nightmares get limited.

The Next Day
We all get up and start editing the video. It's bright and early but we wanted to get this video out as soon as possible.

Then we all get distracted by getting a knock at the door. Once I open it, I reveal to see Jonah.

"What do you want?" I say.
"Celeste, it's Alice. She said she was gonna do someth-" He says as he gets cut off by the alarms around the house and on our phones. We then see Alice...

*************************************
Hey guys!
I'm back
Double update!!

For the song, I chose to do Torn which was the song they sang at the Judges Houses and the Live Show. It also portrayed the emotion Celeste was feeling towards Jonah.

Hopefully the maddens has gone down.

The next part will be filled with much more.

Stay tuned also to find out the big announcement I have for the story.

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya on the next chapter