Chapter 14: Date Night

November 2027
2 Weeks Later
**************************************************************************

Celeste's P.O.V

It has been a month since the guys and I were on the Late Late Show. Our stuff came in and we've just been unpacking the last couple of days. It's been chill since we didn't go out much. I woke up to a empty house so I took advantage of it. I slept a lot. It was about 3 when Jonah comes up to me as I wash the dishes.

"Hey baby." He said
"Hey. What's up?"
"Well I was thinking, we've been here for more than a month now, and I want to take you out. Not just to a restaurant. A very special restaurant."
"Ooo kay. And where might this restaurant be?"
"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out later."
"Okay, I can go with that."

He pecked me on the lips as he runs out to the backyard like a playful child.

I call Ariana since she had the week off of school. I know she's 21, but she knows a bit about getting ready for a date. She's been on a ton of those with Calvin. They've been together since they were 19. Man, I remember my times with Jonah. We may have dated for 2 years, but never became official till 18. We went slow and steady and look at where we are now.

So Ariana comes and she's got a bunch of things with her.

Since it's 3, she came over and helped me.
She knew I didn't want to go all out. So she helped picked a cute yet simple summer dress that I got from Garage.

I was all done and ready and it was 4:30

I was all done and ready and it was 4:30. So Ariana talked about the little things. Like how her life is, how mine's going. It was fun knowing that I won't get to do this often. Sooner or later, I could be having a whole month of press, photo shoots, and who knows what else. So I enjoyed this moment.

Until Jonah came in looking all fancy. Looks like it's time for our London Date.

Jonah's P.O.V

So, I decided last minute to make a cute backyard date for Celeste since it'll be our first date in London.

Ever since we came to London, we've been with the guys, management and all the other business things. So we haven't time to spend with each other. So tonight, I wanted this night to be with Celeste in my way.

So I've gathered the guys and we've talked about what we were gonna do for tonight.
They really liked the plan.

My plan was to have all the guys dress as waiters to make it like a restaurant style. It gonna happen in the backyard so we wouldn't have to worry about press around us. Also we would have to decorate the backyard to make it look romantic.

Since Celeste was asleep, the guys and I left quietly making sure she wouldn't wake up.

We got to the car and then started driving.