Chapter 36: First Triple Date

October 2028

Celeste's P.O.V
Now, remember a few weeks ago when I said that I've got dates to plan.
Well, that's cause I do.

Julie and Lucy have been hitting it off with their new friends Preston and Noah.
I haven't seen them, but they've been hanging out a lot lately. To be honest, I don't feel that lonely. That's cause I've got Jonah and the rest of the guys.

"Okay Guys we need to plan a double date for  Julie and Lucy" I say .

"Why are we here. Couldn't you plan with Jonah"Harry says. It may be the morning. But Harry not the type of person to wake up in the morning.
"Well I need more than one head. You know the saying 'two head are better then one'. So shoot" I say.
"How about we do some type of show and we act it out." Louis says.
"One, it seems boring. Two, Celeste and I both agreed on never acting after Grade 9." Jonah says as he walks in and gives me kiss right after.
"Hey, where have you been?" I say.
"Just doing some stuff with Calvin. Since the wedding is like in a few weeks." Jonah says.
"What are you guys doing?" Jonah asks.
"Well, we're trying to plan a double date for Lucy and Julie. But, it's hard." Jonah says.
"How about we set up the backyard like how I did for you?" Jonah says.
"Too easy. I wanna make it extreme." I say.
"How about a movie date in the movie theatre?" Zayn says.
"Too simple." I say.

Damn, this seems harder than I thought it'd be. Usually planning things like this are easy. Then again, this is my first double date.

"How about a pool date in our pool room. Then they could go out into the hot tub if they feel like it. And the food will be set up on a table as if it was a movie set." Niall says.

Niall and food. Just when we thought that he wouldn't say something related to food, he did.

"Could work. But I want to make it memorable." I say.
"Okay. How about we call our limo driver and you and Jonah take them to the Big Ben or something." Liam says.

Liam just made this plan easier than it could ever get.

"Liam, you're a genius!" I say.

I run upstairs to look at places to go to. So I guess it'll be a triple date. Since Jonah and I are going with them.

"Hey babe." Jonah says as he walks into the room.
"Hey. What's up?" I say.
"Just seeing why you ran up so quickly." He says.
"Well, I'm just checking for places to go to. Then we can go to a dinner after." I say.
"Well, when are we doing it?" He asks.
"In a few days. Once I get the plans ready, I'll call the limo, make a reservation, and then hope for a fun time." I say.
"You know, they'll be happy that you're even doing this for them." He says.
"Aww you think so?" I say.
"I know so." He says as he gives me a kiss.
"Aww Thanks babe. So, when the guys took us on our 'tour of the city' what was your favourite place?" I ask.
"Millennium Bridge Walk." He says.
"Alright. Millennium Bridge Walk it is." I say.

*A Few Days Later*

It's the day of the double well triple date. Jonah and I are taking this as a date for us as well.

We're heading to the Millennium Bridge Walk and then to a restaurant called Villa Corena. Which is a restaurant that the guys suggested that we'd go to.

It's about noon when Jonah and I finally get up. We got up an hour ago but decided to stay in bed an hour longer.

We told Julie and Lucy to bring their new friends over to our house around 6. So then we can stay at the park longer. It'll be a cute spot to see again cause that's where Louis proposed to Eleanor.

I go downstairs to see the guys doing the usual. Playing on the Fifa on the X-Box. With the usual screaming that usually happens over who won each game. To be honest, they're all pretty good at it. But Jonah rarely plays.