Chapter 38: The Unexpected News

November 2028

*A couple weeks ago*

The guys and I had released our album 'Reunited Once Again'.
We're all so super excited.

Today was the release party where everyone will be to celebrate this.

Honestly, it's been a rollercoaster to write this album.

Especially since we wrote all the songs.

Some of them are just one of us writing it. Like 'Reunited Once Again'. Some of them are done by two or three of us like a song called 'Resist The Heat'. But out of the 15 songs, we all wrote it and those songs are called 'There For You' and 'Falling For You'. (A/N These are obviously not real song titles)

But we've all had a lot of fun with it. Except for the parts when Eli has to wake us up late night or early morning to get some vocals.

But in the end it all payed off.

When we announced the album coming out as well as the tour, fans have been dying to hear it.

Once we released it, it got 1 million downloads in one day. I think that's another record broken for the band.

It's been absolutely crazy but we've all had the best fun.
Especially when we preformed some of the songs on tour.

Fans would sing along to There For You and Reunited Once Again. It felt really nice. Especially those are songs that I have vocals in with the guys.

This whole year has been amazing. Obviously we've had our ups and downs.

But in the end, we have done so much and it's been the best.

Being in this band has been the best feeling in the world.

I remember the day when my friend showed me their song 'What Makes You Beautiful.'
If she never showed me that, I don't think I'd be in this position today.

When I was little, listening to their songs made me happy and forget anything that kept me in a bad mood.

Hearing them back then was amazing. But now that I'm performing with them, it makes it even better.

Okay
I'll stop ranting. Even though this how I usually do things in my life.

The party is at 9 and it's 11AM.

I'm in bed with Jonah as we both don't feel like getting up.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jonah asks.
"Just how over a year ago, you made this all happen. I mean, without you this wouldn't even be happening." I say.
"And without your love for these guys at a young age, the reunion wouldn't have happened." Jonah says.
"I know. But you're the real reason why this band is back and better than ever." I say.
"I know it's early, but you wanna strum a few strings before we start the day?" Jonah asks.

At this point, I go over to the closet to grab his guitar and he starts to play Little Things.

(Cue Song)

Your hand fits in mine, like it's make just for me
But bare this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly

I won't  let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do,It's you,Oh it's you they add up to  I'm in love with you and all your little things