Chapter 19: Christmas Shopping!

December 12, 2027

Celeste's P.O.V
It's that time of year.............
It's Christmas!!!!!!!!
I may seem like a kid right now. But Christmas is like one of my most favourite time of year. As a kid, I looked forward to Christmas when we got of school. I just love the part of seeing all my family. But this year will have some adjustments. Ever since the move to London, I haven't got to see my family much because of being in the studio 24/7. But, hopefully we'll be able to see them during the holidays.

I wake up bright and early and I start to get the Christmas decorations up. It's about 8 so the guys won't wake up till noon. I start putting on the Christmas spirit and start to decorate.
By the time the guys wake up, I'm already baking goods.
"Morning." The guys say.
"Morning." I say in a cheery tone as I put pancakes on plates for them.
"So, what got you up so early?" Jonah asks.
"Guys, don't you know what time it is?" I say.
"Yea...." They all say.
"How are you guys not excited?!?" I ask them.
"Celeste, we know you're up and ready, but we all just woke up." Jonah says
"Fine. But, I really want to get some shopping done. Christmas is in 13 days and I haven't even started yet!"
"Celeste, calm yourself." Jonah says while resting his hands on my shoulders. "We will get ready and head to the mall later okay?" He says.
"Okay." I say when he plants a kiss on my forehead.

We all hang around the couch playing FIFA 18 and chatting. It's been a long while since we got to do this. I don't think we've done this since we got to London. It may only be a few months since then. But I feel like I've been with them forever and this journey is ongoing.

I love it when we're all together. We just have such a good time. I wish it could be like this everyday. Well it would be. Except every other night would just be in a arena with a bunch of our fans.

Then I leave the guys and head upstairs. Since we aren't heading out till later, I decide to sleep for a while.

*Dream*

"Celeste, you are the most beautiful person ever."
"Aww Jonah. You're too sweet. So, what are we doing today?"
"Well, I got us tickets to see the new Jurassic Park movie."
"Really! I've wanted to watch that movie since it came out!"
"Well, I'm glad you're happy."
"Well, I'm very excited so when do we leave?"
"In an hour."

*At the movies*

*whispers*

"Jonah this is such a good movie"

*lights turn off*

"Jonah, what's happening?"

"Oh Celeste.......Come out!!"

"Omg is that Alice?!? How did she find me here???"

*Celeste gets taken away*

"Jonahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Helpppppppp!!!"

Jonah's P.O.V

"I'm heading upstairs guys." Celeste says.
"Okay!!!" We all say.
The guys and I have been playing on the PS4 for what seems like hours.

It's about 2 so I decided to start getting ready. I know how Celeste is when it comes to Christmas. I mean she's kinda right. We've been so busy with band stuff that we barely get time to go out. Especially how this is one of our couple days off till the holidays start. It's better to get them down now. The guys put the games down and we all head upstairs.