Chapter 27: Spring Break Concert Adventure Part 4

Celeste's POV
*extended version of convo*
The guys and I have started running through the songs ever since we got here. Right now, we're practicing Drag Me Down with the rap incorporated into the song. Then, I start to hear a couple people who seem to be our fans that bought the backstage pass. But one person calls out my name and it's none other than Alison and Julie! I haven't seen them in what seems like ages. What's kinda funny is that Alison made a friend named Julie in their class and I also have a friend Julie. I then stand in full shock as the guys see my reaction. I start to run down to them to greet them.

"Hey guys!!!" I say as we hug.
"Oh My God! It's been ages since we saw each other! How've you been?" Julie asks.
"I've been well, how bout you guys?" I say.

Then Jonah comes down with the guys behind him. Then he puts his hand around my waist and I smile.

"Say, is this your little friend Jonah?" Alison asks.
"Yea." I say as I blush.
"Oh My God! He's more cute in person. Celeste has told me so much about you. I may have been only 6, but she's told me so much about you over the years. She would tell me how cute you were and how you are such a gentl-" Alison says. Until I cut her off.
"Okay...that's enough." I say as I start to blush. Then Jonah looks over and smiles and then gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Having to remember how I fell for him gives me the butterflies in my stomach as if I'm 14 all over again.

"Aww" Everyone says.
"You guys are so perfect for each other!" Julie says.
"See, we all agree!" Niall says behind me.
Then Jonah and I move away to reveal the guys. By the look on Alison's face, she's freaking out. Then I take them out of their trance and say "So, you probably know the guys already." Then we all get introduced.
As we get introduced, I come to find out that my little Alison has found her Jonah.
I then ask curiously "So, is that Justin kid your like boyfriend?" Then she says "Yea, we got together about a month or so ago." Then I say "You guys look cute together!"
Then her friends say "We say the same thing!" Then we all laugh.

Then, we let them sit on the front row seats and let them enjoy us rehearsing.

During our dress rehearsal I had so much fun singing with the guys, Having Alison, Julie and her friends there made it so much better. They sang along to majority of the songs and we all had so much fun. At one point for fun I called Julie, Alison and Chloe up to sing to a couple of our songs and they sang really well.

After the dress rehearsal I thought to my mind that since they've never been to London it might be fun to give them a tour. I asked the guys and they were all up for it. So then I went to the gang and asked "Hey guys since you've never been to London before how bout the guys and I give you a tour. Chloe says in excitement "Really that would be great!" And everyone else nodded in agreement.

*A hour later*

We finally finished rehearsals after what seems like forever. We don't preform till tomorrow night but we would have to come back here later tonight for a signing.

We all head back to the hotels. Turns out, Alison and her friends are staying in the same hotel as us.
As I'm about to change into what I'd call my tourist outfit, Jonah walks into the room. He says "Hey are you ready to go?" I reply with "Almost I just need to change." He nods, so I go to the washroom to change into my outfit. Once I'm completely dressed I come out to seeing Jonah playing Fortnite. Again? I don't even know how he's playing, the boy is too addicted to this game. Then I hear a knock on the door. I go to see 5 crazy guys running into the living room to play Fortnite. Then after they play for a half n hour, I turn off the tv.
"Hey!!" They all say.
"Don't you remember, we were going to give Alison and her friends a tour around London. Plus, after the tour we have a signing back at the arena. Let's go!" I say.
Then we all rush out and I call Alison to bring everyone downstairs. Once they're all downstairs, we all start to pile into the limo.

"Oh My God! You're taking us in a limo?!?!" They all say.
"Yea. Thought we'd make it special." Then we all get in. On the ride to a special location not mentioned yet we all sing to different songs. It was good practice for the guys and I since we're singing there songs.

Once we arrive at the location as we exit the limo they were all suprised. Chloe then says "Oh my god the Big Ben looks so much prettier in real life." The rest nod in agreement as they take pictures with one another.

As there taking pictures I spot Alison and Justin laughing as they attempt to take a picture. Alison is leaning her head against Justin's shoulder as they take a picture with the Big Ben in the background. Awww... young love.

Then, Jonah notices me staring and says "Remember when we were them." I laugh and say popping the p "Yep." We then both laugh together remembering the memories.

After taking there pictures we go more into downtown London and they all looked amazed. They took so many pictures. Too many to count. I guess they were just amazed of London. They had a similar reaction to when I first got a tour of London. The guys also took them to all there favourite spots.

Finally it was my turn so I decided to take them to one of my favourite spots which was a cute little cafe, so we can get some snacks. As there all ordering I needed to go to the washroom so I tell them and go in.

The washroom in the cafe was even pretty. As I'm washing my hands I hear the toilet flush and the girl who exits is someone I didn't expect. Alice.

She looks at me with a smirk on her face and says "Hello...Hello....". I then say with anger in my eyes "What do you want Alice. Are you really that desperate that you have to stalk us. We're not scared of you."
She laughs and says "Oh Celeste, you may think I'm done with all of you but for me this is just the beginning.... I won't stop till I get what I want." I ask curiosity yet annoyed "What is it that you want Alice?" She begins to walk closer to me and says slowly word by word, "I want your spot in the band." She then sprays a substances infront of me and my mind immediately goes blank...

*************************************
Hey Guys!
New part up!
I want to thank nisha_132003 for doing a lot of work to this chapter. This wouldn't be up if it wasn't for her

So
Make sure you go add her stories and follow her

And it may be late to say
But I have entered my story into the Wattys
So vote if there is a way to vote
But share this story with anyone who has Wattpad
If they don't have Wattpad
Tell them to and they could add my story

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya on the next chapter

P.S
Part 5 will be on nisha_132003 's Story