Chapter 9: The Song

October 2027

A couple days after the party
*************************************

Celeste was getting used to the new life. Well the start. No one knows that One Direction has reunited and has a new addition. Until Liam told everyone this.

"Hey guys. So Management called, and they want us to make a new song by this week because..............................we are going to be on our first tv appearance!" Everyone was excited. Especially Celeste because it's her first time. Harry then asked what show are we going on!"  "Late Late With James Corden!" Liam said with excitement. Celeste then says "Oh my gosh! I love Late Late with James Corden. Especially the times when you guys did Carpool Karaoke and his reaction to Lucy Hale saying that PLL was going to end. Plus Niall, you would've became an amazing James Bond ;)"
So they all sat for a while waiting for their producer to come by to record.

Once they got into the studio, they all hopped onto the couches with pen and paper to work on writing songs. Celeste had her notebook which had songs she wrote in her uni years plus some from recently.
She then mentioned "Hey, I've written a song recently. You guys wanna have a look at it?"
The guys went over to her and saw the song she wrote.
The guys were reading the lyrics and Zayn said "Wow, it's really nice Celeste. What's the inspiration behind it?" Celeste says "Well a few days ago I talked to Liam about what it was like having the band back together and so I wrote a song that relates to that. I was thinking, since you guys are coming back after 12 years of being apart, we should make a song about how much you guys missed the band life and whatsoever:)" The agreed and they learned their parts to the song.

As they were recording, Celeste took the lead for this song with the help from their producer Elliot. Eli for short.  Celeste has a great time with the boys until they start to get rowdy at times. She then asks Eli "Are the guys sometimes like this after recording for a few hours?" He then replied "Yes, yes they are :)" They both laughed and then Zayn said "Vas Happening guys?" They both smiled and Celeste said through the mic "Nothin;)"

They all got into the booth while Eli was recording. They were perfecting the harmonization parts for the bridge where 2 of the guys sang a couple lines of the song. Once it got to the chorus, Harry, Zayn, and Celeste all hit that part perfectly and the rest of the guys were amazed with the sound. Then they recorded the chorus to get the right sound out of it. Then the guys took a break and headed onto the couch.

Louis said "Damn Celeste. We knew you could sing. But you're making us look bad right now." Celeste says "Well, when people hear me sing, they say that I got the voice of a angel. I'm sorry if my voice may stand out, but blame my younger self for finding this talent ;)" They all laughed and chatted for a while longer.

Jonah came down to see what's up and sat through the session. As he heard the the guys sing their parts, he says to Celeste "Did I make your dream come true?" Celeste says "You made it come true and made it 1,000,000 times better!" They pecked each other as the guys watched them talk. The guys loved seeing Celeste and Jonah in their cute moments. Then Niall says "Man, if only we could have our wives here with us. Then we can be like them and do that." The guys laughed.
They got serious and went back to recording. Once Celeste's solo came on, all of the guys had eyes on her. Her voice caught their attention. They couldn't stop till she stopped.

She laughed and then said into mic "Guys?" They heard her and snapped out. They all clapped for her and she laughed.

Then they all finished recording and Celeste asked "Well guys what do we do now?" They all paused and they all shouted "Game Room!"

**************************************************************************

Well guys what do you think?
I've been reading a lot on this app so that's why I haven't posted.
Anyways Comment and Vote!
I'm amazed at the Reads
Do u think we could get to 200 reads?

Also
If you need other stories to read

Go to kimkeisha  account and read "Idol Life"
Or
You could go to nisha_132003 and read her story "The New Start 😊

Anyways
See ya on the next chapter!