Chapter 13: Flashback Part 2

First Date
August 2021
*************************************

Celeste's P.O.V

I wake up around 10:30 on a Sunday morning. I'm all alone in the house since my parents went on a business trip and my siblings are having sleepovers at their friends house.

Then as I stretch, I get a call from Jonah.
Jonah and I became official around June and when we told everybody, they either said "I knew it was going to happen" or "You two are so perfect for each other!"  You can probably tell they were happy. As for my parents, they were a bit discouraged thinking that this wouldn't work. But we've been together for 2 years. Since we were in different schools, you could say that we were living on a "long distance relationship". The day we told each other that we fell for each other was the most magical day of my life. As that was the day I had my first kiss. So we haven't really gone on our first official date, but who knows what could happen.

J=Jonah C=Celeste

J=Happy Birthday Babe!

C=Thx! What got you up at 10:45 in the morning. Wouldn't you rather be sleeping.

J=Yes. But, I was thinking since your parents aren't around, I wanted to take you out to dinner.

C=Jonah! You're so sweet. I'll be happy to join you!

J=Okay then. I'll pick you up at 5 since I have some things planned and I made reservations at 8.

C= Aww. Jonah you're so sweet. Can't wait to see you!

J= Can't Wait to see you too. Bye babe!

C=Bye

Wow, I can't believe that he did that. Now, I've gotta get ready for the day. Yes. It's my 18th birthday. When my parents said they had their business trip around my birthday, I was a bit sad. But that's when I took advantage of it and decided to get up from my bed.

So then I get a call from Julie.

C=Celeste J=Julie

J=Heyyyyy! Happy Birthday!!

C=Thanks! You're like the second person waking me up with a call. But I don't mind it.

J=Oh kay. Should I let the birthday girl sleep on the most exciting day of her life.

C=I wish. But I've gotta get ready for something special tonight

J=My, my. Could it be your first date with Jonah?

C=Actually it is. How do you know?

J=Well, being your BFFFL, Jonah called me up and asked me to help him plan this. Girl, you're gonna love this.

C=Awww Julie. That's sweet of you to help him. This is why you guys are my 2 favourite people in the world! You wanna come over to hang till my date?

J=Say no more. I'll be there in 10 kay.

C=Kay! See ya.

Damn, I'm so glad I met the two best people in the world. I'm gonna call Lucy to see if she would wanna hang.

C=Celeste L=Lucy

C=Hey!

L=Happy Birthday!

C=Thx! You wanna come over to my place to hang. Julie's coming over so I wanted you to be here with us too.

L=Anything for you. So, you gettin excited?

C=Lemme guess. You and Julie helped Jonah to plan this date he has for me.