Chapter 1:Rough Day at Work

September
Year 2027(24 years of age)

***************************************************

"I'm running late Jonah!" Celeste said in fear as it's her first day at her new job. After getting married to Jonah in January, he's been acting somewhat strange around Celeste as he has something really big planned for her. It was a regular sunny day. For kids it was the first day of school. But for Celeste, it was her first day at her new workplace.

"I'm coming!" Jonah shouted as he came running into the hall looking like a goofball. Celeste laughs at him. With his bedhead hair with no tie shows how fast he had to hurry. Then she asks "Even though I told you to hurry up, doesn't mean you have to look like a goofball." Jonah replied "Well as long as my lovely wife is ready to go, I don't care how I look. " He gives her a small peck on the cheek and they headed off.

Jonah dropped Celeste off to work and she walks off Jonah screams to her like he dad "Have a good first day at work!" Celeste looks back and gives him a smile. As she walks in, she's filled with nerves. Not knowing where she's going, she bumps into someone and she got some coffee on her clothes.

'Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Becky said. Celeste replies "It's fine. But where are the towels?" Her clothes are burning hot as they head to the bathroom. Becky asks Celeste "By the way, are you one of the new employees for our marketing team?" Celeste replies with "Yeah. I'm Celeste by the way. Celeste Vince." Becky replies with "Cool, I'm Becky, Becky Lopez. I'm part of the sales here. No offence at all but good luck with your first day. Especially because the boss of the team Ronnie Gray is very strict with late people. But lemme show you to the room." Celeste replies"Sure and thanks for your help"

As the ladies walk to the marketing room, they walk in with a meeting in progress. Becky then says "Hi Ronnie. I have your new addition to your team here. She had a rough start here so please go easy for today." Ronnie nods as Celeste walks into the room and takes a seat. Ronnie asks" Are you Celeste Vince?" Celeste replies with a "Yes Sir" nod. She was very nervous with everyone having eyes on the new girl. As the meeting goes on, Celeste is trying her best to keep up when someone calls her phone in the middle of the meeting. She looks down at the phone and saw that it was Jonah.

She wanted to answer the call but she hung up. Her boss got distracted by Celeste's phone and he gave her a stern look. Once her work day was over, Celeste got lost again. She saw Becky and asked " Hey! Are you heading out?" Becky replied " Ya I'm just finishing up something." Celeste waited as she finished with a project.

Both ladies headed out and as they walk out, Jonah is there to get Celeste out of there. Celeste gave him a smile and bright Becky to the car with her. Jonah asked "So you've made a new friend here I see? My name is Jonah Vince." Becky replied " Man you may have had a rough day but you married one fine man ;)" They all laughed and Becky had headed off as Celeste got in the car.
On the way home, the couple did the usual. Turned the radio full blast and sang their hearts out to their faves: My Life Would Suck Without You, Super Friends and Running Home To You and Celeste's favourite What Makes You Beautiful by the one and only One Direction.

Once they got home, both Celeste and Jonah let a sigh of relief as they hit the couch. Jonah sat with Celeste and asked "How was your first day at the job?" Celeste let out a groan and said " It was horrible. I got lost and bumped into Becky and her coffee got all over me. Then I was late on my first day of work and my boss Ronnie wasn't pleased. Then once you called everyone stared while the phone was buzzing. The meeting went on so long that I couldn't take your call. He then gave me a stern look and I don't feel like going back there." Jonah said " Well I have a VERY fun day for you tomorrow. But for that to happen, you may need to wake up early as in 5AM and you will also get a phone call that will lead you to what's happening tomorrow." Celeste asked " Is this part of thing you're planking for me since the day we got married." Jonah said" You'll have to wait and see ;)"

Like that it was nightfall and both Celeste and Jonah headed off to sleep as Celeste wonders what's in store tomorrow for her.

***********************************************
So what did you guys think of it? What do you think will happen to Celeste? I hope you guys will have fun reading this story and send me suggestions through the comments to see how this story could be better.
Just thought the song goes well with this chapter cause it's a good song to listen to after a rough day.