You reunite - Stefan

Part 2 to you break up

You have finished your class for the day and you were walking through the Harvard campus on your way back to the dorms. You were half way through your first term and it was going amazing, you were having the best time. You had met a bunch of new people and have developed a group of really good friends here. You had also met this guys who you have been if a few dates and it is going quite well. You are still in touch with the mystic gang and you call them almost everyday although you haven't talked to Stefan. You had moved on from the fight and don't hold anything against him and you would really like to talk to him again but he hasn't made an effort to reach out and every time you try and call him or text him something stops you. You haven't stopped thinking of him, when you aren't studying you are thinking of him, he is the love of your life. You have told your friends this and they are supporting you and you told the guy your seeing and he completely understands and says take all the time you need which is really sweet. But your mind always wonders how he is doing.

H.P.O.V
It had been a few months since she had left and I can't believe I acted like that, I can't believe I was so selfish. I should've been supportive to the love of my life but instead I told her to give up on her dreams. I miss her so much, I have thought about visiting her but I'm worried she won't want to see me. I have spent most of my time sitting in front  of the fire drinking Damon's bourbon stash, the gang have stopped by but nothing seems to get through to me. Then Damon comes in looks at me then laughs. "Little brother you never learn do you, you love her don't you?" I look at him then nod and looks back down "Then go get her, go to Massachusetts and get your girl back" but then I say "what if I lost her Damon... I mean how could she forgive me after what I did" then he speaks up "We have been talking to her and I can tell she misses you so go get her Stef,she'll miss your hero hair" I laugh then nod and says "your right... thanks Damon". I start to walk away then he says "no thank you now I have a new ringtone" then he plays me says your right, I shake my head then head to the airport.

Y.P.O.V
It was now the end of the week and your last class had just finished so you were just heading back to your dorm to have a relaxing night in, possibly FaceTime Elena,Care and Bon. So you were walking through campus, your eyes are wondering around the buildings they land on a figure, Stefan. You stop in your tracks cause your shocked he gives you a weak smile and you give a small smile back and walk towards him . "What are you doing here" and he says "I came to apologise for my actions, I should've have congratulated with you and celebrated and said how proud I am of you but I let my selfish thoughts come out instead. I miss you so much I am incredibly sorry" you smile at him and say "it's ok Stefan I understand, I suppose I never really thought I would get in so we never really talked about what happened" then you look at your books and smile "and I missed you too" then he smiles and you hug and you don't want it to end. You missed being in his arms then when you stop hugging you look into each other's eyes you both start to lean in and you share a slow passionate kiss. Then you head back to your dorm and have a nice low key night. You were so happy to be with Stefan and he was happy to be with you.

Really bad ending sorry. Requests????