On and Off - Klaus

Based on "Bedroom Floor by Liam Payne"

Baby, Heard you've been talking about me lately
You and Klaus used to date, it was amazing, you loved each other so much until he broke it off because he didn't have feelings for you anymore. Which you knew wasn't true. You knew he was partying a lot and hooking up with other girls, but according to Stefan he talks about you a lot. Which makes getting over him even harder.

Telling all your friends how much you hate me
He is making it seem like you are the bad guy, when he was the one to break it of. He is bad mouthing you which makes you feel awful, and it makes you hurt so much more that you still love him. Every time you see him you are torn with wanted to talk to him and making up, or slapping him in the face.

But who you calling up when you get lonely?
Every few weeks you would get a call from him, saying  all these things saying he wants to get back together. And you pick up. Then you spend a lot of time talking then you end up hooking up. Which leaves you confused because he is the one that broke up with you and left your heart broken but he keeps calling you up for a hookup. You are not sure how much longer you can take this. You have even tried to confront him but he keeps dismaying you.

You be saying real, real nice, real nice things when I'm touching you you be getting real, real, real, real, real jealous when it wasn't you, oh and every now when my iPhone, iPhone rings I be telling you I told you, I told you, I told you

You try to confront him about wanting to know what this is and if it means anything to him, but you always get no answer. He only ever talks to you when he want to get in you pants. You want to get over him so bad but you can't, you have tried to talk to other guys, you have been in a few dates but he always ruins it by telling them your his boyfriend and acts all jealous when you aren't even together. Every time your phone rings and you see it's him your heart drops because you know it means. You have tried to talk to your friends about it and they tell you what you already know.

You said it was over, you said it was over but your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
It's been happening for a whole now and you have had it. You just woke up from the previous night to see Klaus getting dressed and you finally speak up "if we keep doing this why did we break up, I thought you didn't love me anymore" you spit out leaving on your elbows " I don't love this is purely a hookup" he said smugly "then why had the happened so many times huh Klaus. Surly there are plenty of other girls that would throw themselves at you when you just look at them" he laughs "yo7r not the inky one love your not that special" you laugh "yet you always come back, I must be special" you say smirking "your the one that keeps coming back, your the ones who leaves clothes here, if you really don't love me then don't come back" he looks at you and leaves. When you here the door slam you let out a breath that you didn't realise you were holding in.

Baby, why you always act like you don't want me? Don't make me bring up your dirty laundry ( love that line)
A few days later you were sitting in your house watching an episode of Black mirror when you got a phone call and you looks at the id and it said Klaus you strayed to laughs and picked up
"Hello love you ready for some more"
"No, I'm done, find some other whore to do your bidding"
"Oh come on love you know you want to"
"No actually I don't, your the one that keeps coming back to me. I'm over you. Do you wanna collect your shirt or shall I just keep it or would you rather not be reminded our filthy activities"
"Shut up Y/N you wouldnd be able to love with out our little get togethers"
"Watch me" you say as you hang up the phone and block his contact
.
After that you just got in with your life, you didn't know how a Klaus was doing but you didn't really care.

Sorry this is really bad, it took a while, but I love the song so aw well
Request if you want I'm more than happy to do some