What he gets you for your birthday - Damon

I hope you guys like this one as much as I do

You have come back from a long day of studying and all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and sleep

You have come back from a long day of studying and all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and sleep. When you got home you home you just saw Elena Caroline and Bonnie standing your living room with a pile of presents on the table and you just started to smile and they screamed 'Happy Birthday Y/N!!!!' As they hugged you, you opened presents and you guys chatted for ages. Then you said "I haven't heard from any of the guys today, not that I expected to, I even forgot it was by birthday until I saw you guys here" they started to laugh and Elena spoke up "Well you are one of the nicest people ever so you deserve to celebrate that's why we are going to go out tonight" she said grabbing your hands "There is an outfit in your bed so go get dressed!!" You start laughing and you finally noticed their outfits "I can see you guys are already dressed" then they hurried you up stairs to seethe dress you had wanted for ages. You noticed it when you were on a date with Damon. You picked up a note and you recognised the writing from anywhere
Hello beautiful,
I am sorry you haven't heard from me much but it's because I'm busy getting ready to spoil you so I though I'd start with this. I remember your face when you first saw this dress and I knew I had to get it for you because I loved seeing that beautiful smile. So when I dropped you off I went back and bought the dress for you aand I threw in a pair of boots Bessie I'm an amazing boyfriend (you could practically feel the smirk and you were reading this) So this is present one of many
I can't wait to see you later and make sure you have the best day possible
See you soon
Damon xxx
You smiled like crazy and sent him a text thanking him then got dressed. You went back downstairs to see the girls and went yiu walked down in your new outfit their mouths fell open "You look stunning Y/N" Bonnie said and Elena nodded "I wish I had a Damon" Caroline said then instantly said "I can't believe that came out my mouth" you started laughing then they sat you down and did your make up and you gossiped for ages and you opened your presents. "Right we should head to the grille out reservation is in half an hour" Elena said so you all headed out to Elena's car and headed to the grille. "You go first Y/N" Bonnie said so you went through the door to see all your friends and they yelled "SURPRISE" you were shocked and so happy everyone was here Tyler, Matt and Jeremy ran towards you and hugged you and handed you presents. so you were having an amazing night chatting to everyone then you suddenly got hugged from behind you turned around to see Stefan " Happy birthday Y/N!!" Lifting you up as he hugged you then handed you a big present "thanks it's great to see you!! Have you seen Damon?" then he starts smiling behind you and you turn around to see your handsome boyfriend holding a bouquet of roses. "Happy birthday gorgeous" he said bring you into a hug and you shared a passionate hug and you looked into each other's eyes and he leaned in and you shared a passionate kiss. You looked into his eyes and said "I love you so much" he says "I love you more now come on I have to show you something" he said gently grabbing your hand and leading you through the kitchen and on to the roof. When you get to the roof you see fairy lights everywhere and loads of blankets with a bottle of wine with all of your favourite snacks and a bunch of presents a mixture of large and small presents. You stood there stunned that he did all of this for you. You looked at him with tears in your eyes and he led you to sit down "Damon you didn't need to go through this much trouble for me, how long did this  take you" he stared at you "it was nothing and I would do anything for you, you know that. And I love spoiling you so open your presents" so that's what you do and you completely forget about how many people are downstairs. You spent a while talking and just spending time together. Also some time kissing. But then he fell silent after you opened all your presents then you speak up "well I think we should head back inside to my party" you go to stand up but then he grabs your hand and gently brings you back down " Hey I've got one more thing for you" you sit bound down and say " Haven't you spoilt me enough I mean all of this is enough for me" you say but he smiles and gives you a small box, you unwrap it to see a small box, you smile up at him to see him already smiling down at you. You open the lid to see a beautiful ring, your eyes water and you look up at him again "Damon This this is, it's beautiful" you say wiping your checks because you were going to ruin the girls work on your face. Damon with tears in his eyes takes the ring out of the box and holds it in front of you. "This, This is a promise ring, I promise you that I will be there whenever you need me, I promise I will make you smile everyday, and I promise I will protect you with my life until my dying breath. I promise to love and cherish you everyday. Y/N you are the best thing that has ever happened to me on my looong life" you laugh a little wiping some tears away " I love you so much Y/N Y/L/N" "I love you too Damon" you say as you lean in and kiss him. After the kiss he puts the ring on your finger and you walk downstairs to join the party. After it was over he said he had one more present for you and lets just say you were very tired the next day.

Sorry about the ending I had to😹