Little Gilbert - Jeremy

I have visited Mystic falls so many times but I never thought I would end up living there, but I didn't really have choice. My dad is in the military so he is away fighting so my mum had to look after me the whole time but on her way home from work she got into a pretty bad car accident, she didn't make it. So I didn't really want to be in that house in my own knowing my dad is not going to come home for a while so I phoned up my Aunt Liz who lives there with my cousin Caroline and asked if I could stay there for a while, which of course they said yes to. She said that she would sort out all the school paperwork before I arrived so that I would be going to the same school as Care but just a year younger. You two were always so close, it was like you were long lost sisters so when you messaged her saying you were co Jung to love with her she got very excited.

Of course I knew about the supernatural, Care tried to keep it from me but I knew all the murders in Mystic weren't animal attacks so we got in a huge argument and she showed her fangs, and because I am close with Elena and Bonnie I found out about witches. Only recently did I find out about werewolves, when I was last visiting Tyler was there and it was a full moon, he started getting quite angry and I saw his eyes glow which frightened me I will be honest. Caroline made me stay the night with Bonnie so I would be safer.

Day of moving in
"And that's the last box, you have officially moved it" I hug her "thank you so much for letting me come live with you, I don't think I could handle being in the house on my own"
"Don't worry about it, it's a pleasure plus Caroline wouldn't forgive me if I didn't say yes"
"Right now that you've unpacked let's go celebrate" Care says and I grinned, we said goodbye to Liz then we heard out to the Grille. We met up with Elena and Bonnie, Matt was on his shelf but he asked someone to cover him, then Tyler showed up. We were all having a great time just laughing and hem telling me al other school gossip and the do's and don'ts. I asked if any bad supernatural creatures and they said it original family is in town and to stay away from them, then the Salvatore brothers showed up. You have met a few times and you got on really well, you actually message Damon quite a lot because you have become really close friends.

"We heard what happened, how you holding up" Stefan asked with a sad smile "I'm ok all things considered, I'm just glad to be out the house, plus being with Caroline and Liz help a lot" you say smiling and her "I know something g that will cheer you up" Damon said winking "No Damon!! You are not getting your filthy hands on Y/N" Caroline said you just laughed knowing it was a joke and Damon held his hands up in surrender. You guys continued to just act like normal teenagers, after a while someone else enters the bar, he is quite tall looks around your age, very muscular and looks like Elena.
"Hey guys" he says then his eyes land on you, you make eye contact for a while then you smile and look to Damon so it isn't awkward "Hey Jer this is Caroline's cousin Y/N, she's moving in with them and she'll be in your year at school so you can introduce her to people" he nods "Hi I'm Jeremy" but then Damon buts in "or as I like to call him little Gilbert" "Dude just shut up for once" you laugh "I'm Y/N and I'm sure everyone would appreciate Damon buying in his tongue every once in a while" everyone laughs and Damon pretends to be offended.

His POV
I got to talking with Caroline's cousin Y/N and she is amazing. She is very funny and smart, sarcastic and not to mention beautiful. It's so easy to talk to her and it's great to have someone my own age to talk to for once. At first o was a bit worried she was with Damon but I asked her and she burst out laughing, "god no we are just great friends, plus Caroline would kill me and serve Damon's head in a silver platter" I smiled "So.... are you seeing anyone"
"No I'm not, considering what harkened I haven't had much time plus all the guys in army old school are total pricks and go for anything that has a pulse" I smiled knowing I have a chance.
"If you don't mind me asking, what made you move" I saw her look down and lose the smile, knowing it must be personal I didn't want to press her "sorry you don't have to te-" she interrupted "it's ok um, well my dad is fighting in the military so he's away quite a lot so it was just me and my mum. But" she took a deep breath " she got into a car accident recently and she didn't make it, I never got to see her. So I didn't want to be in the house with out my dad so I moved in with Caroline and Liz" I saw her wile a tear so I gave her a hug "I'm sorry about your mum, even though I've never ,eat her I'm sure she wouldn't want yo to cry" this made her laugh " yeah she wouldn't,and hey I'm sorry about your parents, Elena told me a few years ago" "thanks" I was about to ask her if se wanted to b g out sometime but her phone rang "oh, it's my Dad, I need to take this excuse me guy" I watched her go stand outside to call her dad. I felt a tap on my shod,er and I turned to see Caroline "She's amazing isn't she" she says looking at me and I nod "yeah she is" then she says " Now I could tell by your heartbeat just then that you like her. I wouldn't be aposed to the idea of you two together but if something does happen and you hurt her I will not be afraid to rip you to shreds and I don't care if your Elenas brother. Do I make my self clear" I nod frantically "I wouldn't dream of it, then I saw Caroline lol at the door and I see her come back "Jeremy she has been through a lot, she doesn't need more heartbreak. I'm not sure how much she can take" I look at her and nod then she turns to Y/N and says "how is he?" He's good, he's moved base and can't tell me wear but he's gonna try and FaceTime sometime this week" I smile at her then Caroline says "Ok well my mum said to met her at the station now so we have to go" she nods and grabs her purse " bye guys  see you Monday" they hall aay goodbye then she turns to me "see you later Little Gilbert" then walks off with Caroline, I laugh to myself thinking why Damon why.