Once a cheater always a cheater - Stefan and Damon

You were with Stefan Salvatore. The "good" brother the "nice" brother the "loyal" brother with the hero hair. But that's not how you saw him. You saw him as a horrible, deceitful, lying, manipulative, horrendous person, the worst person you know. You despise him. Now you must be thinking what could he have possibly done to make you feel this way, well he cheated on me. MULTIPLE times. With the other person you trusted most in the world, Elena. The reason it hurt you so much is you find it hard to trust people, you have been cheated on every boyfriend you've ever had. He knew that, he listened to you rant and cry about them and promised he would not do the same. You didn't believe him one bit and when you found out he had been cheating in you for half of your relationship, you weren't surprised.

Yes, you loved Stefan as much has it hurts you to say, you loved him. You were devastated when you found out, you went to your house and cried you eyes out, but on the other hand you were relieved because you were trapped in a one sided relationship. One thing you forgot to mention is Stefan doesn't know you know, you went to collect a bag you had left in the boarding house and when you entered you saw clothes everywhere, and you see a girls clothes, her underwear going up the stairs. You know it can't be Damon because he is out all day. You feel tears forming and you silently walk up the stairs and look into his bedroom and you see him on Elena. Your best friend. You just walk away because you didn't have the energy to fight.

When you got home you just closed the door and slid down crying. You hated that you were crying over him when he wasn't even worth your breath. Once you stopped you went into your kitchen and poured your self a glass of water to calm your self then an idea formed in your head. You knew Damon has always had a thing for you, especially when you were with Stefan, he would always flirt with you and would look out for you. You will admit you have always has a small thing for him so now you were single, you could finally give him what he wanted. So you made your way back to the boarding house knowing Damon was back. You have to admit you did start falling for him when you were with Stefan but you know he won't believe you if you say so I will prove it. You were also a loyal fucking girlfriend.

You arrived back and you heading straight to Damon's room, when you got there he was sitting in his bed but lifted his head when he heard you coming

You arrived back and you heading straight to Damon's room, when you got there he was sitting in his bed but lifted his head when he heard you coming. "Y/N What are you" "Your brother is cheating in me, he and Elena are currently fucking in his room" you stand leaning  against the door frame "Y/N I'm so sorry for my brothers stupidity I -" I don't care about him anymore so save your apologies. But..." you say then you start walking towards him, swaying your hips "I know how to get back at him and that's where you come in" When you finally reach him you out your hands on his chest and slowly move them down look at him "I know you've always had a thing for me Damon, as have I so nows your chance" You see as he tenses and looks away then looks back at your grabbing your wrists and removing them "You know I care about you, but I don't want do this just to get back at Stefan. It won't mean anything to you but it'll mean everything to me" he turns away and you say "come on Damon, you know you want to" you can see his fist clench together and you can see him fighting it. You finally decide to tell him "Damon stand close to me" he turns to look at you unsure, "please" he slowly walks towards you and when he's in front of you and you say "listen to my heart" he zoned in and listened to your heart beating rapidly in your chest. He looks back into your eyes "if you were just a rebound to me, if I hadn't started falling for you already why would I be feeling butterflies in my stomach every time you look at me, say my name, or touch me." He looks at you in aw then leans in and you kiss, sparks instantly fly. You pull away and you rest your heads against each other "I am glad I can finally do that" he says you smile "well I haven't actually broken up with him" then Damon's face changes "I can hear him and Elena coming" he says and you smile let's have some fun shall we. You both removes your tops and start kissing again as they open the door.