Future - Damon

You were currently at your best friends wedding back in y/h/t, she asked you to be her maid of honour which you gladly accepted. You re,beer when you two were younger you would fantasise about your weddings and promised to invite each other. You were having the best time catching up with all your old friends and introducing them to Damon. Damon and you friend has met before and she loved him, they got on so well so of course she invited him. Throughout the night you introduced him to everyone, danced a bit and you even made a speech which went way better than expected. You talked about your childhood and embarrassing stories. You also had your fair share of champagne.

It was around 9 pm and everyone was just standing around catting whilst the newly weds were getting ready to be sent off on their honeymoon and you saw Damon sitting by himself at a table, you made eye contact and he smiled but seemed sad, so you excused yourself from your conversation and made your way over to him
"Hey, you ok?' You say putting your hand on his shoulder as you sit down
"Yeah, yeah  I'm alright" he said putting his hand on top of yours. You knew he had something on his mind but you didn't want to press any further.
"We can go back to the hotel if you want? Ill just go say goodby to everyone" you say standing up "No no its ok, i guess i just have a lot on my mind that's all' he says gently pulling you down. Kissing your hand.

You guys sit there for a while just chatting, until you friend and her husband are ready and you and all of the wedding party wave goodbye. You and Damon get a cab back to your hotel but neither of you were very tired so he zoomed you both to the roof. You guys sat there in silence then you finally spoke up "hey um I didn't want push to you earlier but I can tell something is wrong. I just want you to know I am always here if you need to talk'" he smiles and wraps his arm around your soldier 'I know that don't worry. I guess its seeing your friend so happy, I just wish someday I can make someone that happy, or feel that happy' you nod but he turns to you 'I am that happy with you, trust me I have never been so happy in my miserable life" You smile and kiss him then he looks you in the eyes "Do you want to get married some day' you smile and say "Yeah, I would love to get married someday, you know start a family, live in a big house" you look at him nudging him slightly. He looks down and says 'I would only be able to give you some of those things. You deserve everything" he says avoiding eye contact 'Hey none of that matters as long as I'm with you' you say lifting his chin so he is looking at you "I love you Damon, and nothing will change that" he leans on and you share a passionate kiss. " Would you wanna marry me some day?" You look at him and smile "Yeah I would, I wouldn't dream of marrying anyone else" he smiles and you guys sit there in each other's arms. Not knowing what the future will hold but knowing you want to be in each other's.

 Not knowing what the future will hold but knowing you want to be in each other's

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I have really big exams coming up and I've had writers block but I wanna upload more

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I have really big exams coming up and I've had writers block but I wanna upload more. Side note NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY IS AMAZING!!!!💧💧💧