Distance - Elijah - (request)

the_nkotb_girl hope you like it
Elijah is in love with you but you are moving further and further away from him

You have been friends with the Mikaelson's for a 200 years ever since Nik turned you and have lived with them ever since. You have always been the closest to Elijah because he was the first one to take care of you and adapts to your new life. But you were also equally close to Nik because he was the one who turned you and you were eternally grateful for him.

Since you and Elijah have been close for so long you have developed feeling for him, you are in love with the eldest brother or so you thought. You have always felt like you could go to him with anything and everything without judgement, you knew he would always be there for you and that in an alternate universe he might have feelings for you as well. But as time when on your hope of you and Elijah as faded and become more unattainable. Because you woke up one day and Nik had a daughter and Elijah hated you.

Ever since Nik won back New Orleans and has been causing more and more chaos you have seen less of Elijah because he has been cleaning up after Nik and trying to maintain a bit of peace. But even when he is home and relaxing he won't even talk to you or pay any attention to you. So you have decided to spend less madness time in the compound because you didn't want to be surrounding by the good memories or even him when he is around because you can't face the tension anymore. Nik has noticed the distance between the two of you and he has seen you in the bar a lot so one day he decided to come with you one day. Which led into a weekly occurrence and you two are almost spending every day together. You and Nik have always been really close but now you have been closer than ever and it has felt really good to talk to someone.

What you didn't realise is that Elijah had noticed his much time you have been spending with his younger sibling. And it is tearing him apart inside. Ever since he laid eyes on you he had been head over heals in love with you but hasn't plucked up the courage to admit it. So instead he has been pushing you away thinking it would push down his feeling but it made him feel worse. Whenever he saw you with his brother it made him want to tear Klaus apart.

Today (mid afternoon)

You were tidying your room because it has got quite messy when you got a knock on your door
"Come in" you said as you were making your bed as you had just put new sheets in and Nik entered
"What are you up to tonight?" He says leaning against the door frame.
"Well I was planning to stay in an eat my feelings and find a movie to watch on Netflix" you say smiling which made him smiles
"Well, I want to take you out, on a date" he says and you look up to him. He looks at you and you realise he was serious
"Ok then, do I need to dress fancy or smart casual" you say and he smile
"Wear that red dress, it looks good on you" he says sinking leaving to room closing it behind him. You sit in the bed smiling to yourself. It's going to be a good night.

 Later on, you get ready and top up your make up and you got a knock on the door

Later on, you get ready and top up your make up and you got a knock on the door. You answered and a Klaus was standing there in a suit and he looks you up and down until his eyes land on yours
"You look gorgeous" he says taking the back on your hand and bringing it to his lips
"You scrub up good" you say as you close your door and you take his hand and you guys walk down the stairs and you bump into Elijah. You look at him for a moment but then let go of Nik's hand and walk out to the car. Nik holds back for a moment then turns to his brother

"Snooze you loose brother"  smirking leaving Elijah hopelessly staring after the girl of his dreams currently on a date with his brother