How you meet - Enzo

You were wondering around the streets of London on you way back from University for the day and to your dorm. You had moved back to London from Mystic falls because you applied to universities here because you wanted a break from mystic falls and you always knew you would move back to the UK eventually. You were looking at your phone cause your  friend from your class had just texted you the notes she took for a class you missed. So you weren't paying attention to where you were going so you nudged shoulders with someone. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" then the man says "it's fine don't worry about it " Your recognise him from somewhere but you can't place your finger in it 'Hey um do i know you from somewhere but i can't quite remember' he looks at you and slightly smirks 'I think i would remember you if we met' you blush slightly them you ask 'Did you used to live in Mystic falls' you ask you stars to smile t that 'yes but i don't have very fond memories there' then it click you remember Damon talking but Augustine and how he had met a guy there who was English and they became close friends and have now drifted apart 'Your, your Enzo right, you were with Damon in  Au-' he cuts you of and says 'Augustine yes I was but I wouldn't say we are friends now' when he said Augustine you could see a flash of fear in his eyes and you felt bad for bringing it up ' Sorry for bringing it up I can't imagine what it's like' he gives you a genuine smile and says 'It's ok love it's one the past and anyway how do you have the unpleasantness of knowing Damon Salvatore' you laugh slightly 'WE're good friends because I'm friends with a girl called Elena' then he laughs and says 'ah the famous Elena Gilbert so i guess you were in the scooby gang then' you smile and nod. You have enjoyed talking to Enzo, he is nothing like Damon described he is very nice and very handsome which is a bonus. You look at your phone and notice the time and realise you have to get back to your dorm to study but you don't want to say goodbye so you reach in your bag and start writing something on a spare piece of paper 'what you writing' you finish writing and hand him a piece of paper 'I have to go but here's my number so maybe we could meet up sometime?' You say with a smile and start to walk away and you hear him shout 'but i dont know your name love' you turn round and say 'Y/N' and start to walk away. He smiles and looks down and thinks what a nice name for a perfect girl.

As you are walking into I your dorm you feel a buzz in your pocket and you pick up your phone to see a text from a number. You open it and it says

Hey Gorgeous, how's 7:00 tomorrow night, meet outside Selfridges?
Hope you can make it Enzo x