Tease - Kol

You were talking to Stefan as you walked into the grille and you noticed Kol sitting in a corner table, you felt a little annoyed because you wanted to have some piece and quite with your friend without any fights breaking out. You and Stefan ordered a drink then sat down at the bar.

"Rumour has it that a certain original has a crush on you"

"Ugh really, I don't need another supernatural guy pining after me, I've already got you" you said jokingly knowing perfectly well Kol could hear you the whole time.  "Well I hate to break it to you but I have a girlfriend" says Stefan you fake shocked "oh my god your cheating on me how could you" you guys burst out laughing and you couldn't tunes to talk like this and just chill.

You spent about 2 hours with Stefan until you got a call from your mum asking for you to come home. So you left Stefan and started walked towards your car and you unlocked it but a voice caught your attention " I heard you were talking about me love" you tired around to be face to face with Kol "hm sorry you must be mistaken I was talking about another original who has feelings for me. Hate to disappoint" sarcasm dripping in your voice and you turn around you open the door but he pushes it shut "how about we drop the act and just admit your feelings towards me" he says you turn around and smirk "oh honey, but I don't so I would just be lying to you so if you don't mind" you open the door again but he closes it "just admit it y/n so we can all get on with our lives" an idea pops into your head because you know he won't leave you all otherwise. You would also have to deal with your mum so you turn around and kiss him, he really gets into it, him hands slip around your waist his tongue asking for dominance. You pull away and say "well goodbye" you say as you open tuyere car door and you get in and drive off, leaving a shocked Kol.