Hello Darling Part 2

You were getting ready for your date with Kol and you were wearing a simple black dress which hugged your body in all the right places and showed of a but of cleavage, and wearing your favourite heels. You had simple makeup and you wore your hair down and out it behind your shoulders. Before you left you checked your computer because you had set up surveillance systems all around and you wanted to check it you could see your guy. You also put away all your research and evidence just in case anyone broke in. As you were leaving you looked back to your trunk under your bed where you kept your gun, you went over and took it out and put it in your clutch just in case you needed it. So you went outside because your cab was waiting.

When you arrive you see Kol standing there with a smart shirt and a bouquet of roses, you got out the can and started walking towards him " Hello Kol you clean up nice" he smiles and hands you the flowers "You look beautiful" you smile "So where are we off to?" "I am going to take you to the best restaurant in New Orleans" so you start waking into you arrive at the most expensive restaurant in the whole state "Oh Kol, you really didn't need to do this. I would be fine with a pizza" he laughs "Oh stop, I want to make sure you have the best night of your life" he says as he guides you in.

You had the most amazing meal, you tried to pay some of the bill but he insisted. You and Kol talked the whole time, you found him so easy to talk to. You spent the whole night joking around, when you left the restaurant you were walking back to the bar where you met when you saw your target. "Oh my god that's him!!" You whisper yell as you run to a hiding sport to try and spy on, Kol follows you and says "who?" "The guy I have been trying to find for years. Stay here" you say and you walk up to him slowly, holding your clutch close to you.

You decided to try and seduce him, much to your dislike, you quickly text for backup, they answer back immediately saying to stall him for 5 minutes

You decided to try and seduce him, much to your dislike, you quickly text for backup, they answer back immediately saying to stall him for 5 minutes. "What's a handsome man like you doing out here all alone" he turns to you and starts smirking "I could say the same thing gorgeous"some vomit comes up when he says that "oh im just heading home if you want to join me" you say reaching out your hand and soon as he takes it. You kick him where it hurts and shoves him to the ground an immediately handcuff him. Backup arrive after that they take him away for good, you phone your boss and tell him the good news. You see Kol walking towards you smiling "Well done love, I will admit seeing you do that slightly turned me on" you laugh "Well I do that a lot. I can't believe I finally caught him, and I didn't even need this" you say bringing out your gun and Kol looks shocked "You had that in your bag the whole time?" You nod "can't be to careful, anyway it was to protect the civilians, like you" he laughs "well thank you, is there anything I can do to repay you for that act of bravery" he says bowing you laugh "That offer back to my place is still on the table" you say winking. He smirks and walks up to you and looks down "I think I would" and he leans down and you kiss.

 He smirks and walks up to you and looks down "I think I would" and he leans down and you kiss

Sorry it's short and quite bad but hope you enjoy!!