Kiddos first pride!

"C'on Jeremy!!" Michael shouted running into the giant, colourful crowd of people, his rainbow pride flag flapping in the wind behind him.

"I'm-I'm coming!!" his boyfriend shouted back, panting as he tried to catch up to the filipino.

Michael laughed and grabbed his boyfriend's hand, dragging he and Jeremy into the large parade. The entire SQUIP SQUAD had decided to go to their first pride parade together. They'd decided to spend the afternoon at the parade and then all go out to eat dinner. Of course they were all ecstatic, trying to piece together their pride outfits and to hang out with their partners without being judged. Michael and Jeremy had arrived together and were walking hand in hand through the colorful crowds filled with couples, teens, adults, and even entire families.

"Yo Jeremy!! Michael!! Up here!!" Yelled a familiar voice above the noise

Jeremy looked around only to gasp in surprise and squeal slightly. Chloe and Brooke were waving from atop a glittery pink float with gay pride flags. Brooke wore a sundress with the lesbian flag colours. Chloe wore a pink and yellow pastel shirt with ripped blue jeans. Both girls waved rainbow flags

Michael laughed and raised Jeremy and his's clasped hands to wave back, using his other hand to lift up the trans pride flag he wore as a cape.

"Come join the fun!" Chloe exclaimed, releasing a handful of glitter from her hands onto the pair and motioning for them to join the large parade behind the float.

Pretty soon they found Jake and Rich along with Jenna and Christine. Jake had Rich on his shoulders who was excitedly shouting and waving a miniature bi pride flag. Jenna and Christine walked hand in hand, cheering and waving as well. Jeremy and Michael soon joined them in their celebrations. Christine smiled widely when she saw the pair appear.

"Hey Jeremy! Michael! Isn't this exciting!!?" She exclaimed unclamping hands from Jenna to talk to them.

Jeremy chuckled sheepishly "It's-it's alot, I just-I feel free to be myself? You?"

Christine giggled "It's kinda nerve wracking, being my first pride and all but-it's so amazing!"

Christine wore overalls the colours of the asexual flag, with a short sleeved trans pride shirt underneath. She wore kneee high kitty socks the colours of the Pansexual flag and her face was covered in glitter. Jenna on the other hand wore a shirt that read 'Girls' in the colours of the lesbian flag and sweater overtop that had the colours of the asexual flag, complete with jeans and rainbow sneakers.

"How are you holding up Jenna?" Michael asked pulling away from Jeremy and rejoining the parade

The tall girl squealed excitedly "It's my first pride with like-actual friends?! Not plastic bitches but actual fucking friends?! And an amazing girlfriend?! I'm in love!" She exclaimed

"Hey you gays! Happy Pride!" Rich shouted getting off from Jake's shoulders and joining the parade.

Jeremy gave him a round of applause "I love your outfit Rich"

The shorter boy laughed and pulled Jermey into a headlock, ruffling his hair and making him smile strained.'

"I'm letting my bi flag fly!" The jock exclaimed letting go

Instead of his usual shirt he wore one that read 'Flaming Bisexual' in the letters of the bi flag. He wore leggings also the colour of the bi flag and even had glitter in his hair and on his face the colors of the bi flag. Jeremy on the other hand wore a crop-top the colors of the big flag. Underneath he wore a sleeveless shirt the colours of the demiboy flag. A bi and and demiboy flag painted on his face with face paint.

"However no one beats the meme queen~ang akin" Michael said swooping into the scene

"Aha-you should've seen him at five in the morning freaking out cause his glitter wouldn't stick" Jake commented lacing hands with Rich who shrugged

"I need to look my best, you don't go to a pride parade every day ya know"

Michael rolled his eyes playfully and the three couples continued onto the parade.

Michael had tied a trans flag to him superhero cape style. He wore a rainbow tank top that showed his weed binder underneath along with shorts with rainbow hems. His fingernails were painted like the trans flag, he wore rainbow bracelets and his cheeks had the gay and trans flag on them with face paint. Jake wore a sleeveless tank top that read 'Pan-tastic person' in the colours of the Pansexual flag. He wore Pansexual wrist bands on each of his hands along with pastel blue shorts that reached to his knees.

Pretty soon the SQUAD got really into the parade. Chloe and Brooke were cheering and throwing glitter from atop of their float, hands laced the entire time. On the ground Christine and Jenna had pulled out their homemade rally signs and joined the crowd. Rich and Michael had decided to have a flaunt off and begun to dance, which prompted Jake and Jeremy to join in as well.

Along the parade they were even able to spot some familiar faces. Mr. Alexander, their Advanced English teacher, gave a speech on how far the queer community had come and how many battles they had to face to get to that point. Their physics teacher Mrs. Swayer and her wife Mrs. McNamara paraded as well. Steve and Tony were proudly leading their group of work friends nicknamed 'The Avengers' waving all kinds of different flags and posters. Chloe's oldest brother Ram was on top of a float kissing his boyfriend Kurt in matching rainbow boxers. Christine's younger sister, Katlyn, proudly paraded next to her mother and held a miniature sign reading 'Proud of my sister'.

At the very end of the day the SQUAD was packing up their things into their respective vehicles. They were going to the top of a grassy field to be able to see a fireworks show that's night. The couples gathered their fold up chairs and picnic blankets and set them up to see the show.

"Soo~" Michael cooed cuddling into Jeremy's embrace "How was my boyfriend's first pride?"

Jeremy laughed and ruffled Michael's hair "A-amazing. Wonderful. Great. I'd relive it if I could? I don't think there are enough words to describe how I felt"

He pulled his boyfriend tighter into a hug, wrapping his arms around him. Michael smiled and blushed, hugging back.

"Being surrounded with so much love-and-and acceptance. It was all so great, ce-celebrating pride, and loving you" Jermey finished kissing his boyfriend's forehead as fireworks exploded behind them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Based on the pride parade me and my friends went to! I wanted to write some fluffy pride for the kiddos! Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼