Jeremy is an effing furry, part 2

"Hey Jermo!!!" Michael shouted as he walked into the door of their two story house, closing the door behind them with a clang.

The house was cleaner than when they first moved in, twenty years ago? He was losing count. Moving boxes no longer littered hallways, replaced with desks with vases that had been glued back together countless times over the years. The floor has a wooden finish and their australian Shepard, Stella, slept ontop of the living room couch. The once blank walls were baby blue and lined with pictures. From their high school graduation, their wedding, to their honeymoon, to everything in between.

Pictures of Jeremy graduating medical school. Michael crying as he held up a copy of his first released game. A picture of the SQUIP SQUAD minus Christine, all well in their 20's, going to see Christine open on Broadway. The SQUIP SQUAD in their 40's at a Pinkberry. Jake had started developing small creases on his forehead, there were huge bags under Brooke's eyes, Rich had grown a beard, God they were getting old.

Pictures of a smiling infant Christine being lifted by a tired Jeremy, Christine winning her first fencing championship, Connor and Christine's first day of Middle School and First grade. Christine's graduation from animation school, Connor smiling a full teeth smile with his boyfriend Evan at their high-school graduation.

"You're home late" Jeremy said curiously, not looking up from the comic book he was reading, glasses nearly sliding off his face and a cup of tea in his hand.

"Yeah I had to pick something up at the mall" Michael hummed, walking over to the coffee table and setting down the cardboard box he was carrying

At the loud thump the pale male quizzically looked up, eyebrows rising in suspicion as he eyed the box. Setting down his book he blinked and sighed

"Don't tell me you bought another retro game console"

The Filipino laughed, reminiscing of the time he's bought an original (functioning might he add) pac-man game from the 80's. The kids had loved in and the dog would bark at it to no end. He knew Jeremy loved it, despite having stubbed his toe on it and always complaining that it was the worst thing Michael has ever bought.

"Nope, I got something even better" He said pulling out the contents of the box and setting it on the table.

Jeremy dropped his book, eyes agape with shock. Standing proudly in front of him in its' two feet of glory was a lava lamp. The glass was tainted with the faintest hint of blue dye. The liquid inside looked just like the ocean. Small plastic dolphins floated lifelessly around in the goo.

"Only took me twenty years, these were discontinued or something, but it works!" He exclaimed

"Oh my God oh my God Michael you just HAVE to see it in action!" Jeremy exclaimed, getting up, turning off the lights, plugging in the lamp to the nearest power outlet

"Sit down-come on enjoy this moment!!" He urged, grabbing Michael's wrist and dragging him down into the couch with him.

The shadows of dolphins danced around the rooms walls, the lamp glowed a dark blue. All was quiet and the couple sat in peaceful silence.

"It really is impressive." Michael whispered, Jeremy cuddling into his stomach

The taller chuckled "Yeah, still can't believe you threw out that old one"

"So much has happened since then, it's unbelievable"

"Yeah" Jeremy whispered, before falling into silence again.

"You were so mad I swore you were gonna dump me" The filipino admitted with a chuckle to which the doctor gasped

"Dump you? L-Like dump my best friend, true love, Husb-over a lava lamp?"

"You left me for a pill"

"That was a mistake" Jeremy said, kissing Michael's cheek

There they cuddled for a long time, just staring at the shadows dance along the walls.

"Call me a furry but this is impressive" Michale whispered making Jeremy laugh and give him a quick peck on his lips

"Dork. I love you my player one"

"I love you more player two"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Be More Chill Oneshots

Level: Complete

Holy fucking cow. I wanted to end this book where it started, dolphins. I've changed and grown so much over these three?? years, and while I love BMC with my whole heart I think it's time to move on from this book. Be More Chill saved my life and changed it for the better, thank you everyone for reading this book and getting it to where it is now, I love all you Beauties so much.

So for one final time

Keep it Classy!~ 🌼Goldi🌼