Fights

🌼🌼Hey beauties Goldi heere. WARNING that this is a very angst filled one shot and it deals with heavy topics (fighting, suicide) that can be extremely sensitive to many readers. Please keep this in mind and stay safe.🌼🌼

Every couple fights, this is just a normal occurrence in life. Nothing is perfect, nothing can last forever. Of all the couples in the newly formed SQUIP SQUAD it was the Boyfs you fought the least. While ever other week Chloe and Brooke weren't speaking to each other or Rich was royally angry at Jake Michael and Jeremy watched holding hands in the corner.

Even Jenna and Christine had the occasional dispute which could be resolved in a couple of days. Michael and Jeremy had just agreed to be thorough with each other. If one of them had a problem it was the other's duty to help. They tried to tell each other everything and their true feelings. Sure, they had small fights and got annoyed with each other, which couple doesn't? But there was one fight. One singular fight that people thought might end the Boyfs forever.

And it all started with Mario Kart.

More specifically, it was like any other day after school, the couple was in Michael's basement playing video-games and ignoring their homework. They'd played AOTD for about three hours before deciding they wanted something more lighthearted, so Mario Kart it was.

"No-NONONON-SHIT!" Michael cursed, throwing his controller onto the floor as Jeremy laughed

He watched with bittersweet triumph as Princess Rosalina sped through the finish line, while Michael stared dumbfounded that he'd gotten last place, again.

"Those turns are fucking homophobic" the filipino said, shaking his head and taking a sip of the red slushy he's gotten

"Sureeeee-and I'm Lady Gaga" the taller boy joked, rolling his eyes and playfully punching his boyfriend's shoulder "Okay look I'm sorry for winning, one more round and we can go get pizza"

It was barely audible, more like a mumble at first. Jeremy barely heard it, he just mindlessly began to re pick a track before off handedly asking "What's up?"

"You say it so easily now" Michael said, now clear as day

Jeremy felt the air go still, adjusted his posture uncomfortably "Wha-what'dya mean Micha?"

Michael rolled his eyes "We can't keep pretending this whole super computer thing didn't happen Jere. You say it like if it was nothing but during the play it was like life or death.

"It WAS Life or death Michael!" Jeremy snapped, weirdly feeling hurt "Plus it wasn't the ideal time to be asking. You-You had a way to save me and you just-just held it hostage till you got what you wanted?! I know I hurt you a lot but that was shitty"

Michael's eyes widened, his face grew dark "What is THAT supposed to mean? It's one word! Sorry! So-Rrry! Two syllables, I wasn't asking for your firstborn or anything."

"I. COULDN'T. MOVE. MICHAEL" Jeremy retorted, his face in a scowl "I was trying my best but I was so fucking scared! Scared it was gonna make me hurt you more or dump out the Mountain Dew Red...it wouldn't let me say it for a while."

Michael rolled his eyes as Jeremy continued "Plus I had a bunch of other threats to face!"

"Yeah, computer zombies, not fun"

"Seriously Michael!" Jeremy snapped "I'm just saying I was unbelievably happy to see you, but you were being selfish! What if something were to happen to you, or anyone else for that matter while you were waiting for me?!"

Jeremy could tell he hit a nerve as Michael's face fell, getting darker by the second. The shorter boy say up, adjusting himself and not looking at Jeremy