Untitled Part 84

🌼Requested by @Dustin-Kropp !! 🌼 

"Come on Jeremy!" Pleaded the computer Science teacher, a Mr.Michael Mell, as he passed his fellow teacher a large cup of black coffee.

Mr. Jeremy Heere, the 5th grade science teacher, snorted and graciously took the cup of coffee, adding half a cup of milk before stirring it with a pen. It was lunch break and all the kids were out of the classroom leaving the two teachers alone. The art teacher, Brooke, has gotten his entire class to decorate the coffee mug. It had crudely drawn DNA models and scribbled in formulas.

Michael groaned and rolled his eyes, duping a spoonful of sugar into his mug. His was made at an angle decorated with computers with rainbows on them. "You NEVER do anything on Saturday"

"I do to! I grade term papers, w-work on powerpoints, pla-play videoga-games with you-uh"

"Yeah, Jerm you do that every single Saturday! It's just be a little get together!"

The pale man tapped his chin in fake thoughtfulness "Hmm, five hours at a club with my co-workers and you, possibly having to witness Christine and Rich getting drunk again-nope not gonna happen Michael" Jeremy said, putting down his mug

He yelped when Michael pressed him against the desk, his face in one of his signature puppy eyes. "Pwetty pwetty pwealsee?" He begged, kissing the tip of Jeremy's nose

Jeremy blushed and shoved his boyfriend off, the ball ringing and signaling for the students to return to their classes.

"Fuck you-!"

"Stop being a coward and duck me yourself!"

Jeremy groaned and pushed Michael out of the classroom, the kids who were waiting outside the door watching the two teachers intently. Yet the computer science teacher with the Pac-Man printed polo stood his ground as he was pushed by the taller shorter teacher's pale twig arms.

((This marks the first one-shot where Michael is taller than Jeremy))

"Hey Mr.Mell why is Mr.Heere pushing you?" Asked a boy with a freckle covered face and a turtle hoodie

"Well you see John, Jeremy here is being a coward who doesn't want to man up and lick my-"

"Michael!" Jeremy shrieked, slapping a hand over his mouth, his face a red mess "I promise to go with you just PLEASE do not finish that sentence in front of the kids"

Michael smirked and the pale man slowly removed his hand from the Filipino's mouth. He laughed and quickly pecked Jeremy's lips before running off to teach his own class while shouting

"It's going to be a blast!"

The dark brown haired teacher sighed and shook his head, chuckling slightly under his breath. He quickly realized how quiet the class had gotten, and he looked at them in horror to watch 21 pairs of eyes stare at him with wide grins on their faces.

Shit.

Rich was going to kill him.

He sighed and walked over to his computer, beginning to prepare the lesson and mentally preparing himself for this Saturday. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Correction, Saturday was going to be one of his many, many regrets.

The night had started up with Christine and Jenna, the group chaperone's (the only two who offered to give rides), driving up to his house blasting show tunes on the radio.