The guy that I'd kinda be into is-

🌼Everyone is around 14-15 heere🌼

Brooke was used to getting calls from her friends.

Heck, she even had a separate phone if people were calling her only for advice rather than just to talk about life. She was largely considered the group therapist. Brooke didn't mind answering calls, she even felt slightly special that her friends thought she was good enough to give advice.

The only issue with the calls were the late nighters.

For example on this very peaceful night, her Dads were out to some business reunion and she was left at home to fend for herself. It was nearing midnight and Brooke was putting her nail polish kit away and getting ready to get some semblance of sleep when 'Barbie Girl' started blasting from her not-advice phone.

Startled, she dropped a few containers of nail polish. Rolling her eye she groaned as she picked up the fallen objects and answered the phone, putting it on speaker and not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Jello!! You have reached Brooke" Brooke called out her usual greeting

"Brooke! Oh my gosh thank goodness you picked up" came a very familiar, lispy, voice from the other end

Brooke cocked her head as she sat on her bed, grabbing her phone to finally check the caller ID. "Richie? Dude it's like almost midnight! What's up?"

"I-I need you to da-date me!"

Brooke let the words sink in before blinking twice. She pinched her shoulder just to ensure that, yep, she was still awake.

"Rich I've known you since we were eight, and you're an amazing guy. But may I remind you that I'm a lesbian?"

There was a shaky sigh from the other end, followed by some rapid incoherent mumbling. Brooke tried to catch what he was saying before she was interrupted by him shouting

"Sorry! Sorry, I am so sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything but I just-I just needed to make sure I was still straight-"

The blonde girl quickly sat up, now she knew something was wrong. "You don't have to apologize, you didn't hurt me or anything, but are you okay?"

"Y-Yes? No? May-Maybe-I-I sort of forgot what okay was um-"

"Rich I'm here to listen, but I need you to calm down. Take a deep breath-" Brooke instructed, doing the same herself,

"Hold it-now let it out" she smiled as there was a breath and a shaky thanks from the other line

"Now-what were you calling me about?"

"I-I had this dream okay-"

"Spooky Hell dream?" She inquired, earning a small chuckle from the boy

"No, worse. I was on a date"

Brooke confusedly cocked her head to the side, "You're calling me at twelve am because you had a dream about a date?"

Rich sighed, his voice cracking "N-not just the date dammit. I was on a date with-with uh-" he cleared his throat and mumbled a name so quietly Brooke barely heard it

"Excuse me?"

"I was on a date with-with Jake Dillinger"

Brooke's eyes went, her mouth making a perfect O shape. She tried not to let too much surprise leak into her voice "So?"

"It wasn't only a date! We-we were holding hands-and making out and we got MARRIED BROOKE. M-a-r-r-i-e-d, and we bought a house and we baked, we adopted, we had se-"

"So you had a happy dream about your future!" Brooke abruptly cut him off before he could finish "I think that's normal"

It was almost as if she could see Rich slap his forehead "It's not normal for guys to have dreams about their best friend! Who is a guy!"

The blonde with the pixie paused "Wait dreams? As in, you've had more than one dream about Jake?"

Another string of stuttering and with a chocked sob there was a croaked "Yeah"

Brooke sighed, closing her eyes and shaking her head. She flopped onto her mess of pillows "Rich if they scared you this long why didn't you just talk to me?"

"I thought they'd just-you know-go away! But they've just gotten worse" Rich groaned, extending the s at the end for emphasis

"And! I'm not gay Brooke. I can't be! I've liked girls-I love girls-but-"

"Rich have you ever heard of bisexuality?" The girl pondered

For a long time the other line went silent and Brooke contemplated calling 9-1-1 to report Rich as dead when he stuttered quietly.

"Bi-bisexu-whaa?"

Brooke grinned slightly "Bisexuality, being bi? It means you're attracted to both girls and boys"

"That's a thing?" He asked skeptically

"Yeah!" Brooke enthusiastically confirmed "And it's 100% totally normal"

"Bisexual-bi-huh, I-I didn't know wow."

Brooke hummed, checking her phone to reveal it was almost one in the morning. Rich was still amazed on the other end. "RichyG it's getting late, Tony and Steve are gonna be here soon and if they catch me still awake I'm grounded for another three months"

"Another? Brooke what did you-"

"ShhHhh-we can discuss your big fat crush on Jake later today"

Rich could almost be heard blushing from the other end as Brooke hung up. The blonde sighed as he set down his phone on his bedside table, sinking down into his bed. He groaned and grabbed his pillow, squishing into his face which felt like if it was on fire because of his blushing. 

"Bi-Bisexuality-" he whispered, a sudden flutter in his stomach as he stuttered out the words. "This explains....soOooOo much." He said with a small chuckle before the horror of the situation

"I am going to die" 

Perfect, just anything thing to add to the list of things that made him a disaster child. Rich couldn't tell anyone, besides Brooke of course. Kevin probably wasn't bisexual, no Kevin was a perfectly straight child who would get engaged to his lovely wife after his mission was over. Shanon probably would put him in conversion therapy. His mother, Rich didn't want to think about the disappointed look on her face. 

Jake. 

Jake,,, how the Hell was he going to face him now? 

It had been hard enough before but now that Rich has confirmed it To himself it was going to be so, so, s o much worse.

"Fuck

—————————————————————————-—————————————————————————-

Rich being a stupid lovestruck teen. Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼