I will not cry at the wedding I will not cry at the wedding I will not-

Chloe Michelle Valentine considered herself to be a rather calm, albeit irrational person, most of the time. Sure she could go a little crazy or be the straight man when no one else would.

But there was one thing Chloe didn't do often, and that was cry.

Now it wasn't like she had nothing against crying, heck crying is a natural part of growing up and it's a healthy reaction to let happen. Many, many were the times where she had seen her friends drunk cry about their exes, cry over dead pets or relatives, or people just break down after she'd broken up with them.

But it was rare to see Chloe break her stone cold face of sass and badass-ery.

Even as the years went on, after she put down her facade and started going out of her way to be nicer, she didn't break into tears.

And yet here she stood.

On the other end of the altar, staring at the elongated carpet draped across the green grass. Two rows of familiar faces stared back at her, some talking to each other, some in tears, and even other comforting those in tears. Here she was, about to get fucking married to the love of her life.

It felt like an eternity had passed before the music started. There was a collective gasp from everyone at the ceremony, Christine's happy cries could be heard. There, walking down the aisle in a long white wedding dress, with a crown of daisies and golden flowers on her bald head, was Brooke.

Sweet, beautiful, practically perfect in every way, Brooke. Bright, sunny, always managed to put a smile on her face Brooke. Obsessed with yogurt, plants, stuffed animals and never afraid to be herself Brooke.

Brooklyn Abagail Lohst, about to become Lohst-Valentine.

And Chloe was about to lose it.

Correction, she was losing it, she just didn't let it show much. Brooke giggles as she reached the aisle, entwining her delicate white gloved hands with Chloe's.

"Hey Princess" the brunette whispered, bringing up Brooke's hands to her lips and kissing them.

Tears rain down her face, big, wet tears that made her thank God she was wearing waterproof mascara. Brooke gave her a small giggle,

"Hi Chlo Chlo Puffs" the blonde whispered before her eyes wandered to her fiancé-almost wife's-face and getting a playful smirk on her face

"Didn't you say you weren't gonna cry at our wedding?"

"Guess I lied." Chloe admitted with a soft chuckle "I'm just-I'm just so fucking happy"

—————————————————————————-—————————————————————————-

Thank you so much for the idea @RootinTootinACPutin! Have some tooth rotting Pinkberry fluff! Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼