Onto the Michaelcycle!!

It was a typical Wednesday morning, Paul Heere had already gone out for work leaving Jeremy to be the only, somewhat responsible, person in the Heere household.

"Shit!" Jeremy cursed getting up from his bed as his fourth alarm blared in his ears, with a swift swoop he slammed off his alarm clock, cursing once again as he hit his hand on said clock.

He had slept in, of fucking course, on the day he had a chemistry exam first period. Of course, of course it had to happen today. The pale boy somehow convinced himself that he had enough time for a quick shower. He darted around his room, stuffing whatever papers he'd left lying around and his laptop into his light blue backpack with faded 'Boyf' written on it.

Talking about boyfs his phone rang playing 'Under the Sea' at a volume that should be illegal at seven in the morning. He picked up, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and already out the door

"Jere quit jerking off and come outside!" Came the voice of Michael

The pale male chuckled "Good morning to you too player one"

"Don't you player one me we're going to be late if you don't hurry I swear to the ever loving Beatles-"

"I slept through my alarm-!" Jeremy argued

"Your six alarms?"

"YES. Listen I'm out the door I'm hanging up-" Jeremy said, hanging up the phone and swinging open the front door.

Now Michael has gotten his PT cruiser for his 16th birthday. It's name was Petey, it had been crashed into three bushes, was decorated on the inside with fairy lights and chip bags. On the outside it was decorated with crappy bumper car stickers such as a marijuana leaf fan, a "I passed kindergarten!" teddy bear, and a "Homophobia makes me gayer" rainbow among others.

The car had gone to many three am adventures to the seven eleven or McDonald's, countless blunts hidden under the seat cushions and tons of not paid parking tickets stuffed in the cuppert above a mini fridge stuffed with Mountain Dew Red pops. Today however the silver cruiser was nowhere to be seen, instead it had been replaced by a deep red motorcycle and an annoyed Michael leaning against it.

"That's not-the-the-" Jeremy stuttered dumbfounded, gaping at the motorcycle and pointing at it in disbelief

"W-Where did you get that?" The shorter male was finally able to say, walking closer to the seat

Michael smirked at the confounded teen "Yeah, Petey is busted so Mamá lended me her bike, big whoop-can we GO?"

Jeremy nodded slowly, totally not meaning to stare as Michael swung his legs over the drivers seat. The filipino looked at him from behind his glasses and motioned for him to get on. Quickly Jeremy sat behind Michael and the engine roared to life.

The shorter shrieked flailing his arms wildly, before realizing he would probably fall if he kept doing that.

"Jesus do you HAVE to go that fast?!"

"It'd be slower if you had woken up on time!" Michael shot back, turning around to see the panic on his best friend's face. With a smirk and an eye roll he added "And you can hold on to me if you need"

The freckle covered boy got the air squeezed out of his lungs as two noodle arms wrapped tightly around his waist. A face buried into his hoodie and back, making Michael laugh and blush involuntary as they kept on driving.

"You know it's adorable when you're freaked out"

"Shut up and keep your eyes on the road!"

The pair arrived at the student parking lot right as the first bell rang to signal people they had to get to their classes. Michael parked the motorcycle and with wobbly arms Jeremy let go of his waist.

"H-How LONG are you going to have th-this?" The pale teenager stuttered

Michael put his finger on his chin in fake thought, swinging his back all over his shoulder "Hmmm maybe for the the next month or so?" He said teasingly

Jeremy groaned and rolled his eyes "I love you but NEVER come pick me up in that thing again"

"Awe come on Jerebear! Admit it, getting a ride on the Michaelcycle was fun"

Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes widening in slight horror "What the fuck did you call it?"

"The Michaelcycle" Michael said with a cheeky smirk, running behind Jeremy who groaned in desperation as he walked to class. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

A one shot inspired by a lovely concept created by @practicallyperfect !! Keep it classy!~ 🌼Goldi🌼