Strawberry Icing-Fairytale AU! part 3

The carriage met another bump in the road, making the passengers inside shake and rattle.

"Goddamn it!" Rich cursed, as the bump made his head slam into the roof of the carriage

"That's like the fifth pothole! You'd think they'd fix the fucking royal road" he murmured

"I think we'd be safe with actual seatbelts" Chloe deadpanned, clutching her handmaidens, Brooke's, hand.

Rich sighed and looked out the window, Christine's kingdom could be seen coming up. There had been a celebratory meeting called by Christine's parents in honour the marriages of all the royal children. Jeremy had come back to the Chill kingdom with his monster boyfriend, Michael.

King Eric was surprised that his son had been able to get a fiancé of royal blood. He wasn't very...approving of Michael's appearance but once he realized that the beast had enough wealth to benefit his kingdom he let it slide. The King's heart grew two sizes when he saw how happy and in love Jeremy was with Michael. Christine and Jenna were getting married later that week and Jermey and Michael still had to announce their wedding.

"I still can't believe your parents haven't caught on to us dating" Brooke murmured, snuggling into Chloe's hair "I'm tired of hiding, why can't they know already?"

Chloe snickered "I know babe, but everyone will know soon enough" she whispered kissing her lovers forehead.

Rich rolled his eyes. Somehow he seemed to be the only one of his friend's not to have a fiancé he actually liked. Chloe and Brooke had been dating since they were 15. Chloe was probably the most open of the royal kids about her interest in other human beings. The prince was happy she had found a love but GOOD GOD could they blow each other kisses every ten seconds.

"Rich!!! Chloe!!" Exclaimed the familiar voice of a Princess as the carriage carrying the two royals neared the entrance to the castle

As Rich and Chloe got out of the carriage they were almost immediately tackled by Christine. The taller princess groaned but hugged back, the prince engulfed them both in the biggest embrace he could muster. Christine choked out a laugh and kissed both their cheeks

"Greetings other royal children!" Jenna greeted, with Jeremy and Michael trailing behind her

"Hey Jenna" Chloe greeted before quickly helping Brooke out of the carriage

"So you're the Princess who's captured Christine's heart?" Rich said, bending over and kissing Jenna's hand

Christine could practically be heard rolling her eyes from a distance and Jenna just chuckled.

"More like she climbed into mine. You must be the Rich I hear so much about?"

"Yup. Prince of the Burn kingdom, single and totally bi"

Jenna laughed and muttered a "Good to know." before Chloe interfered, pulling the princess back to her fiancé and beginning to gush over the wedding details.

Rich chuckled and shook his head, before suddenly getting hoisted into the air by a pair of furry arms in an embrace, all the air getting crushed out of his lungs.

"Oh sweet Jesús-"

"Hey Rich!" Jeremy greeted with a laugh and joining Michael in hugging the shorter prince.

"Jeremy!" Rich squeaked "Please tell your monster boyfriend to let me go-there goes my ribcage-"

"Uh-it's Michael" Michael said with fake sass, setting the panting prince onto the dirt road "And I'm his fiancé"