One passion, one dream, one thing forever true, I love you!~Fairytale AU part 2

"I'm fucked" Prince Jeremy declared, slamming his face into his desk

"That you very much are" Rich declared, flipping onto Jeremy's bed "I can't believe she's getting married to someone new so quickly"

"Lo-Look!! I'm-I'm happy she's found true love and stuff but-but-" Jermey stuttered before slamming his face into the desk yet again

"I hate my life some days" he murmured

It had been nearly a week after the announcement of Princess Christine's engagement to Princess Jenna. There had been tons of media and press coverage around the event and practically everyone in the all five kingdoms knew by now. Christine marrying however meant that Jeremy was left without a fiancé. Right now he and Rich had locked themselves into Jeremy's room and were awaiting their impending doom.

"What are you gonna do now?" Asked Rich, playing around with a pillow

Jeremy shrugged "I don't know-" he glanced over at Rich "Wanna get married?"

The shorter prince snorted and rolled his eyes "Jerm anyone would be very lucky to have you, I am not that person"

Jeremy slumped down and Rich laughed when suddenly there was a knock on Jeremy's door. The two froze and Jeremy quickly squeaked a greeting for the knocker to come in. His heart dropped when he saw his Father, King Eric, step into the room.

"G-Good Afternoon F-Fa-Father" Jeremy squeaked

Rich got up from the bed and gave the ruler a deep bow "Pleasure to make your acquaintance this fine afternoon your highness" he greeted

King Eric gave nothing but a scoff in response "Richard, please go join your father." He demanded

Rich didn't need to be told twice. He stole one last look at Jeremy before bolting our of the room, closing the door behind him. The King looked down at his son, a cold look of disappointment and disapproval that sent a shock down his spine.

"Father-" Jermey began but Eric held up his hand

"When you were shivering on that street corner who saved you?" He whispered

"Y-you did but-"

"Who took you in, gave you a life that hundreds dreamed of and became the laughingstock of the kingdoms to adopt you?"

"You did Father" Jermey whispered, tears gathering in his eyes

To his surprise his father yanked his face up, his piercing blue eyes staring through him.

"And the one thing I-the ONLY thing-I asked you to do was marry Princess Christine."

Jeremy whimpered "I-I know Father but please you must-"

A slap across the face shut him up. Jeremy shook as the king lifted him up by his face, his breath hitched as he suddenly found it hard to breathe.

"I give you everything and yet look at you." Eric hissed letting go of his son, making him collapse on the floor

Jeremy panted for air, trying to find his voice again "I-I'm so-sorr-"

"Your words mean nothing." The King spat out turning his back from the Prince "If you cannot find a fiancé to put our kingdom back to the status it belongs, then I will no longer call you my son"

And with that the King swished his silver cape and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. A shaking Jermey stood up from the floor, holding up his cheek in pain. He couldn't afford losing his father, he couldn't go back to the streets. Before he knew what he was doing he'd already changed from his usual royal blue dress into a simpler light blue one with a white apron thrown over it. He added a black headband and striped leggings to complete the look.