Sad?

🌼Warnings for some self hate! Plus this chapter has both trans! Jared and trans! Christine Stay safe ya'll🌼

JaredCoolman is online

JaredCoolman: Hey Chrissy! :P

JaredCoolman: You almost ready?

Christine's face immediately lit up when the notification ding went to her phone. She put down her hairbrush and began to make her usual half ponytail, the ponytail she used was in the colours of the ace flag.

OneandonlyChristine is online

OneandonlyChristine: Hey Jared!

OneandonlyChristine: Yeah just about :D

OneandonlyChristine: Can you at least gimmie a hint to where we're going?

JaredCoolman: You'll find out soon enough my angel of music ;)

JaredCoolman: Shit green light I gotta go

JaredCoolman: Seeu soon!!

JaredCoolman is offline

OneandonlyChristine: Are you

OneandonlyChristine: TeXtInG wHiLe DrIvInG?!

OneandonlyChristine is offline

Christine sighed contently and took one final look at her mirror to check her reflection. Her face twisted into a frown, looking down at her attire for the night. It was one of her favourite red blouses with dark blue jeans and black shoes with sequins in the shape of a kitty.

She clutched a piece of her stomach flab through her shirt and let out a disappointed raspberry. She'd never been the skinniest, though she'd never admit it, she hated how she looked. Her chest was too small and her stomach too big and squishy. She was far from overweight, but maybe if she looked a little prettier she'd have an easier time scoring roles. A easier way to make friends.

She groaned and immediately looked back at her reflection "Don't think about it-don't think-"

Maybe if she hadn't been born with the wrong parts her Dad would still be around. Why was everything so complicated? Why couldn't she look the way she was meant to look?

She mindlessly grabbed her jean jacket from her closet when she heard a car honk outside. Quickly she wiped her eyes and sang out a goodbye to her Mom and sister. Assuring them that she'd be home later tonight. Christine laughed when she saw her boyfriend putting his feet on top of the front wheel of the car.

"HEEEeeey Christine!" Jared squeaked, immediately putting his phone away

Christine laughed and kissed his cheek, closing the door, and buckling her seatbelt. "What 'cha got there Jarebear?" She asked, trying to get his phone from his pocket

"N-Nothing! Have you guessed where we're going yet?!" Jared asked jittery, starting the car and begging to drive

"From the zero hints you've given me I have the high suspicion that you're kidnapping me and taking me to Europe"

"What the fuck Christine? No, no we're going to Daae, that Phantom themed restaurant that just opened? Jeepers seriously Europe?!"

"Hey it could happen! Anyways YAY! You're always spoiling me Jared! I need to do something special for you!" Christine squealed, playfully hitting his leg

To her surprise Jared nearly jumped out of the car seat, wincing and cursing under his breath. Christine had a concerned expression on her face, looking as her boyfriend's face contorted in pain.

"Jesús woman! You're gonna make me stain the seat!" He grumbled, immediately avoiding eye contact

"Jared-"

"I'm not about to get dysphoric in the car when we're trying to have a nice night together"

Christine looked at him quizzically before she got what he was avoiding to say. "Kinkster you know I carry pads everywhere, you don't have to worry" She tried to reassure

Jared sighed and gripped the wheel "Thanks Christine" he said through gritted teeth

"You know you don't have to be happy all the time-"

"Christine I'm the one who's supposed to be all supportive. I'm supposed to be the manly one, not the fatass on his fucking period!" Jared shouted, stopping suddenly at a red light, choking down a small sob.

He covered his face with his hand, hiccuping slightly. Christine trembly reached out her hand to pat his back, before engulfing him into a hug.

"S-Sorry-" Jared whispered

"It's okay! It's okay to be sad! Heck I hate my body every day but-"

"You?!" He asked bewildered, pulling away from the hug "How possibly could you?! You're the cutest, most beautiful and positive girl! And I'm so lucky to call you mine"

Christine sniffled "And you're the most handsome, funny, sweet guy I could ask for!" she kissed the tip of his nose

"I'm the luckiest man in the world then, cause you're the best girlfriend. Whoever can't see your beauty isn't worth it" Jared huffed

They were snapped out of their peaceful moment by a Subaru honking their horn at them to hurry up, the light was green.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As requested by @Player_2_AC! Some light angst before a storm of fluff, with kinky boots! Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼