Middle ((Part 3))

"How's Michael?" Chloe asked Jeremy the next day at school.

The rest of the SQUAD followed behind her, making Jeremy take a few steps back. He sighed and shook his head

"Explaining it to my Dad was torture, he was taking him to the doctor's today, should be back tomorrow" he explained

A wave of relief seemed to flow through the group before they began bombarding Jeremy with questions about the incident. Jeremy was startled as they moved through the halls like a pack.

"Who beat him up?"

"How did you hear him?!"

"Is he gonna be okay?!"

"Uh-not really sure maybe Princeton? I was walking by and heard someone crying then I saw HIM. I hope he is! He might've injured his nose and will need new glasses plus he's gonna get a black eye but I pray he'll be better"

"I'm going to fucking kill Princeton" Jake grumbled darkly

"I'll bring the knives and a lawyer" Brooke added with a chuckle

"Let's discuss torture methods later" Christine said wrapping her arm around Jeremy's shoulder

"He'll be okay Jerm, I'm sure he will" Christine reassured

The bell rang signaling them to go to class. The SQUAD split into their separate classes. It was at the start of history, Chloe was preparing herself to watch another film about the Cold War and 'take notes', when Middle uploaded once again.

Even their teacher, Ms.Kate Monster, took out her phone to check. When Chloe saw the article her jaw dropped. She could feel the eyes of the entire class on her as they too read the article, her cheeks getting hot.

Video footage of Chloe Michelle Valentine and Jeremiah Ariel Heere having hot sex in Jake's parents bed!

You heard it here folks! The slut herself straddling the boy in her baby costume. So much for being a faithful partner-am I right? Keep reading to find out!

Chloe couldn't focus, her head spun as whispers filled the classroom around her.

How was this happening? Nobody knew about this, not even Brooke. God, what would she think?! What would everyone think? Classes were Hell to get through, she could feel the eyes of her classmates burn into her back. Forever judging, hissing and gossiping.

As the lunch bell rang for lunch Chloe was the first to run out of class and dart to the hallways, her eyes wide with a panic.

What was Brooke going to think?

"CHLOE MICHELLE VALENTINE!" An all too familiar voice shouted from the hallway, making Chloe stop dead in her tracks

Brooke stomped up to Chloe, her hand gripping tightly onto her phone. The blonde's hair was a mess, her usual yellow sweater was falling off her shoulders and she was on the verge of tears.

"Is this true?" She whispered, her voice dangerously low

Chloe couldn't speak, the lump of guilt was too big to swallow, she simply bit her lip and nodded. She stared down at her heels, not baring to look at Brooke's heartbroken face as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Brookie-" Chloe choked out as Brooke let out a sob and fled the scene

The blonde girl suddenly didn't care about her appearance. She didn't care that she was shoving people down the ground to try and get to the girl's bathroom. She didn't care that she was going to miss lunch.